2008 UBCS Itinerary

Started by Jared LeBlue, January 18, 2008, 03:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdaddy

We don't like to talk about it but we will do our best to take it home with us  ~bb ~bb ~bb

Lipripper

Quote from: Jdaddy on January 27, 2008, 11:26:54 PM
We don't like to talk about it but we will do our best to take it home with us   ~bb ~bb ~bb
jdaddy think positive We Will Do IT  We Will Do IT  We Will Do IT   ~roflmao ~roflmao Good Luck on that one  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Lipripper on January 29, 2008, 06:38:55 AM
jdaddy think positive We Will Do IT  We Will Do IT  We Will Do IT   ~roflmao ~roflmao Good Luck on that one  ;D

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

If you guys are coming down as a Club you may have a chance if however it is only the two of you; you will get teamed up with a club with the least team members.

However big bass, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place over all individual team trophy is all in your control to take -- if you can.   >:D

Lipripper

Fogy ya'll are lucky eye can't make it down there and show you first hand that like eye've been Telling Karl

~bb KaRu Lures So Easy Even A Katman Can Do It   ~bb
~roflmao ~roflmao

Ron Fogelson

Well come on down I'll take you OUT on the boat anytime.   >:D

Mike Noble

And read that sentence carefully and closely Lip...he said he would take you OUT but didn't say anything about bringing you back in.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

He takes him out in that Nitro on Toledo Bend neither one of them will come back. ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Mike eye always read any offer of a ride very carefull  ~roflmao ~roflmao So rattle you saying that Fogy don't know how to drive on Toledo Bend or that he just don't know how to drive ;D 

Lipripper

Eye won't be able to come down there this year and give ya'll a fishing lesson but next year if eye can find a spot to pitch a tent for a week eye will be glad to come on down and get taken out for a week  ~c~ ~c~

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Lipripper on January 29, 2008, 06:28:51 PM
Eye won't be able to come down there this year and give ya'll a fishing lesson but next year if eye can find a spot to pitch a tent for a week eye will be glad to come on down and get taken out for a week  ~c~ ~c~

I don't how much bass fishing you will do Lip. Toledo Bend is also known for it's awesome cats.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Rattle yelp eye have heard about them Big Kat's in there but with a week of fishing day and night there would be time for both  ;D and maybe even some Crappies too  ~c~ ~c~

GEO

Sure would be Great if them LockJaw boys could cook some more of those awesome crawfish we had a couple of years back!!!!!!!  BEER AND CRAWFISH  YUMMY ~beer~

geo
geo

Lipripper

GEO now your making me hungry  ~c~ ~c~

mitchell

BEER AND CRAWFISH  gets mine and Kennyp's vote also ~beer~
Take a kid fishing, the smiles are priceless!!!

http://www.carolinabaits.com

Jared LeBlue

Don't worry, I don't think yall will be disappointed.
Ardent Prostaff

Jdaddy

Quote from: Fogy on January 29, 2008, 12:38:54 PM

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

If you guys are coming down as a Club you may have a chance if however it is only the two of you; you will get teamed up with a club with the least team members.

However big bass, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place over all individual team trophy is all in your control to take -- if you can.   >:D

We are not skeeeeerd at all, bring it on,  ~bb ~bb ~bb ~bb ~bb
My boat is a fish magnet and Grape got a new game plan that will leave all of TCTC behind  :shocking:,   ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
FEAR the Jdaddy/Grape team

GRAPEAPE

Oh sure throw me under the bus!!!

Jared LeBlue

Friday evening March 28th at 7pm we will have a little get together to discuss the rules. Everyone needs to be at this meeting. It will be quick and painless and we will resume to the normal idiotisies of the evening.

On a different note, everything is going as planned. I spoke with our cook last night and I can assure everyone will be pleased with the meal. I spoke with the manager of the park this morning and they are going do everything they can to make our stay there as well as our tournament go smoothly. They are some very nice people at South Toledo Bend State Park. They treated us well the last time we were there and I believe they are going to go above and beyond again this year.
Ardent Prostaff

bassadict69

I just noticed the deadline is coming up (Mar. 10th) for entry fees... How about a new thread with all the entry fee & payment info listed out?

This may have been discussed with Mike & Laurie already, but how are we (4 TIME UBCS CHAMPIONS) handling all our entry fees?

Railroader

I think we (TCTC) should pay at our next club tourny? thats what i plan on doing while i have the money lol

Jared LeBlue

Laurie or whoever she designates will collect the money for TCTC. It is $20 a person to enter and $5 a day per person for big bass ( optional ). So if you opt in for big bass both days then your entry fee will be $30.
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

I paid Laurie at our last tourney for me and Kermit and so did Fogy for him and Damon.