Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

Quote from: Lipripper on February 17, 2008, 08:39:23 AM
  Karl you sent them to the wrong address  ~roflmao ~roflmao
Geez Lip, I hope I didn't send yours to him too  :-\  ~roflmao

Kal-Kevin

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 17, 2008, 09:30:11 AM
Geez Lip, I hope I didn't send yours to him too  :-\  ~roflmao
if you did I would not send them to him, they are to good for a katman to use!  ~roflmao

Kal

Lipripper

Quote from: Kal-Kevin on February 17, 2008, 11:05:54 AM
if you did I would not send them to him, they are to good for a katman to use!  ~roflmao

Kal
Keven them are just the liures us katmen need to catch one of them Big Ol Bucketmoths. Heck from what eye've been seeing around here even my kitty-kat will hit them  ~roflmao ~roflmao
Hey lets see who get a  ;PHO) of the first Bass caught on one of Karls lures this year  ~shade

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Klowne

Is their a prize and can i play in this one? hehe

Lipripper

Klowne now that would depwnd on when your planning on going fishing  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Klowne

No... I just need to know if I can  play or not... so yes or no.... and  what is the prize? lol 

GotstaFish

KaRu Will be having a nation wide tourney this year. I'll post the details when I have all the info together  ;)

Buzbait88

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 17, 2008, 05:29:35 PM
KaRu Will be having a nation wide tourney this year. I'll post the details when I have all the info together  ;)

Sweet.

For anyone reading this make sure you remember that today is the last day to take advantage of this offer so get your orders in ASAP!!
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Klowne

That is awesome to hear.   Now LIP.. can i play or not? lmao

GotstaFish

Quote from: Klowne on February 17, 2008, 11:01:34 PM
That is awesome to hear.   Now LIP.. can i play or not? lmao
Everyone with a KaRu Lure can play  ;D

Klowne

Karl... IMMA GONNA  :'(       I just put in my order before midnight... yea i know...  I am pushing the time thing.  But I didn't get a box to put in   IM an ULTIMATE BASSER!!! and my user name ACK lmao   What can I DO? lol

GotstaFish

Dude, Chill  8) I got your back  lo BTW Your the first person to order a West Coast Special Poison Tail  ~c~

Klowne

I figured why not it might work , but if it doesnt ,  well it will look cool in my box hehe. 

I actually have a question for ya,   what would you suggest color wise and size wise   to be jigging for crappie?   I have some places that I can go do some crappie fishing and would like to toss something other than a minner at  em.   I don't want to just be someone that only is stuck on fishing Vibraspins lol.    Hopefully this will allow me to have some different styles of fishing to rely on when one doesn't work as good as the other.  But as of right now, really stuck on the vibraspins lol.

Oh also,  how is the KK color coming?   *runs the other way hehe.

GotstaFish

Quote from: Klowne on February 17, 2008, 11:50:00 PM
I actually have a question for ya,   what would you suggest color wise and size wise   to be jigging for crappie?   I have some places that I can go do some crappie fishing and would like to toss something other than a minner at  em.   

I don't know if you remember or not but GotstaFish Tackle Co. had a line of custom hand painted crappie jigs  ;) I just happen to have a few hundred left  lo Would you like some for your free gift?

Klowne

I never got to see the crappie jigs to be honest with you.  But I am proud to say I have a GOTSAFISH TACKLE CO.  Hat hehe. I would say whatever floats your boat lol.  But also would think some of the newer jigs would work as well and was just curious as to your suggestions.  It is fun to pick the brain  lol.   And how is the KK color coming?    ~b~  hehe   .  Ok it is after midnight and unfortunately I do have to work in the morning, so I am outtie before I cause more trouble lol and get the  PoPo  after me.

GotstaFish

A sample of the KK will be in your order  ;)

AJ

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 18, 2008, 12:04:08 AM
A sample of the KK will be in your order  ;)
klowne koffin??? cuz it knocks them fish out!!!

karl what them crappie jigs runnin now?? since gotstafish if nill and void now lol?? crappie startin here real soon and i mean reel soon!!!!

Lipripper

Quote from: Klowne on February 17, 2008, 11:01:34 PM
That is awesome to hear.   Now LIP.. can i play or not? lmao
Klowne looks like your already playing  ~roflmao ~roflmao

GotstaFish

Quote from: ho_shi on February 18, 2008, 07:25:42 AM
klowne koffin??? cuz it knocks them fish out!!!

karl what them crappie jigs runnin now?? since gotstafish if nill and void now lol?? crappie startin here real soon and i mean reel soon!!!!
Killer Klown  lo

Crappie Jigs are .99 apiece or 3 for $2.50, 10 for $6.50

AJ

Klowne

Quote from: Lipripper on February 18, 2008, 07:30:33 AM
Klowne looks like your already playing  ~roflmao ~roflmao

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=44138.0

So what do I get Lip?  As you can see, I have already caught a bass on vibraspin hehe.

Lipripper

Yelp and eye see you had to go all the way to Texas to do it too  ~roflmao ~roflmao  Well Karl hasn't posted the details about the contest he was talking about but eye heard it through the grapevine it's going to be a good one  ~shhh ~shhh

-Shawn-

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Everything Karl and Rudy do is good!

Dug

Everything??? Lol.  Like fishing at the mall??

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Klowne

Rumor has it is good as long as the mall  PoPo  don't come after ya.   lo   

Lip you just said first one to catch one this year, didn't say where it had to be caught at now did ya?  lo