1999 Triton TR-19 w/175 Merc. EFI for $12000

Started by bigbassmar, February 20, 2008, 09:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbassmar

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my 1999 Triton Tr-19 asap!

There is a boat that I'm wanting to get and if I don't sell mine soon, then I'll have to trade it in and only get the wholesale for it most likely........anyways, here's the goodies....

it has a 1999 mercury 175 efi
hydraulic steering
manual jackplate
24v motorguide trolling motor
it has a lowrance lms 160  with gps at the console
has a lowrance in bow also (not sure of model)
it also has a dual bank onboard charger
it's the tournament rigged boat that has separate livewells with separate controls
it also has a lowrance indash flasher

The boat is in excellent shape for a 1999.........the seats have no rips or tears.......boat runs and handles excellent.........everything on the boat works............the carpet does show some wear, but not bad for a 1999..........it will run in the high 60's and low 70's (gps) depending on the day and load.

If interested, you can email me @ or you can call me @ 850-373-7317

P.S.  the only reason why I'm trying to sell my boat is because I'm wanting one a little bigger. ~bb
thanks again and God bless,
Marshall

Buzbait88

WOW good price I just wish I could afford it.  Everybody the Tr-19 is an excellent boat.  my uncle has the same exact boat.  Year, motor everything and these boats will flat run with that 175.  I've personally seen his hit 69.7 gps with him and I both plus gear and half a tank.  That was with a brand new prop.  They are great boats and the amount of storage in tritons is unbelievable.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

aaronr1971

This boat rides and drives great.I have fished with marshall and its a nice boat.
Aaron