Ty Karl!!!

Started by AJ, February 25, 2008, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ

Got my gotstafish crappie jigs in and you went above and beyond the call of duty!!!!!! TY so much!!! the added bonus was a great thing. That is what keep me coming back to you time and time again!!!!

hmmm i see some  ;PHO) soon of the fish i gona catch in my new, well you and i know what,  and with my new tackle     

GotstaFish

Catch a few for me Ho-Shi  ;D
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

OCBassman

Let see AJ stop holdin out on us.     ;PHO) ;PHO) ;PHO)

Mike Cork

Crappie jigs  :-* Tiss the season around these parts for the sac-a-lait :toot: Might have to try some of these crappie jigs :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

GotstaFish

Quote from: Mike on February 25, 2008, 10:39:55 PM
Crappie jigs  :-* Tiss the season around these parts for the sac-a-lait :toot: Might have to try some of these crappie jigs :-*
I've got some killer crappie jigs  ;)

TightLinez

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 25, 2008, 10:53:20 PM
I've got some killer crappie jigs  ;)

Hey Karl, how much for the crappie jigs? I'm fishing my first crappie tourney in April at Kentucky Lake. I might need that GotstaFish/KaRu magic touch. ;)

GotstaFish

Quote from: TightLinez on February 25, 2008, 11:00:03 PM
Hey Karl, how much for the crappie jigs? I'm fishing my first crappie tourney in April at Kentucky Lake. I might need that GotstaFish/KaRu magic touch. ;)
I'll send you a PM  ;)

Lipripper

speaking of Crappie jigs eye'm looking for a place to get some in Bulk. The ones with the red hooks in 1/16 and 1/32 oz size. the place in Texas when eye get mine by the 100 lot don't have the ones with the red hooks.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

GotstaFish

Quote from: Lipripper on February 26, 2008, 07:04:46 AM
speaking of Crappie jigs eye'm looking for a place to get some in Bulk. The ones with the red hooks in 1/16 and 1/32 oz size. the place in Texas when eye get mine by the 100 lot don't have the ones with the red hooks.
I can help you with that Lip  ;)

AJ

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 26, 2008, 04:25:38 PM

remember he a CATMAN  lol got anything with treble hooks on it for him???

AJ

like my new threads karl????

oh wow i just looked at it up close and wow dont mind the hair!! in dire need of close shave!!

Buzbait88

Quote from: ho_shi on February 26, 2008, 06:13:10 PM
like my new threads karl????

oh wow i just looked at it up close and wow dont mind the hair!! in dire need of close shave!!

Hey that looks just like mine, and the one I lost in the river  ::) .  You gots good taste ho-shi
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Lipripper

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 26, 2008, 04:25:38 PM
send me a PM karl and ho_shi man you need to make an apointment with Bosliey Hair resteration  lo lo treble hooks on a Crappie jig  ::) lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

AJ

hair restoration??? i not going bald  i got to much strong thick hair, has to be almost 6 in to lay down lol   got that bad cow lick problem too   lol

just got out of shower and got dressed for me and momma to go to dinner and hair still wet when i took that, hence the bald looking thin spot up front lol

come to texas and i show you in person........if ya dare to tread that bushwacker country to get here!!