2008 UBCS SmackTalk

Started by Railroader, March 08, 2008, 10:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kal-Kevin

so if I get this right your saying that everyone of them are hicks on the other team and they do not play well with others if picked on! What do you have to say of that Rattle?  Are you going to let this big teddy bear talk to you like that, I hear he went out to get some more of them KaRu lure to bet you with!  :-\

Kal

Jared LeBlue

Fogy always wakes up in a different world. We live for smack talk. Hell we have to let them win every year so they will continue to play. Looking at the number Shawn and partner will be with TCTC. But hey Susie and I will be bunking with them so they are sure to have a good time. I'm a good sport, I will always help out a team that needs help. Heck we have to tell half the teams form TCTC where to fish and what to fish with.
Ardent Prostaff

Railroader

Ok on that note, where and what bait. remember we cant use live bait..

Kal-Kevin

TCTC did you hear what they said they let you win just so you will "continue to play", are you that bad they have to give you the win?  :o

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Railroader on March 11, 2008, 02:19:20 PM
Ok on that note, where and what bait. remember we cant use live bait..

In the water on an artificial lure.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

Kal-Kevin

Quote from: Rattle on March 11, 2008, 03:00:43 PM
In the water on an artificial lure.  lo
Boy I did not  know you had to start with the basic Rattle to give them a chance to win!  ::)   lo

Kal

bassadict69

Quote from: Kal-Kevin on March 11, 2008, 04:01:02 PM
Boy I did not  know you had to start with the basic Rattle to give them a chance to win!  ::)   lo

Kal

That is because that is all we need to know...we can take it from there & AS USUAL put the beatdown on them LockJaw boys!

-Shawn-

I am just going to Drink  ~beer~...  If a fish jumps in the boat that is good too.  ~fff ;D

Jared LeBlue

That sounds like a good plan Shawn.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

Russ199A

2008 UBCS

IT'S COMING AGAIN, THE UBCS,
ONLY THIS YEAR, TC IS THE GUEST.

LAST YEAR RATTLE WORE SOME RED SHORTS FOR ALL TO SEE,
BUT I TELL YA WHAT, IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME.

THERE WAS LOTS OF BEER, GREAT FOOD, CARDS, STORIES AND LIES,
BUT EVERY YEAR WE ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH YOU SOUTHERN GUYS.

SOME FOLKS SAY "DON'T GIVE YOUR HOST A BEAT DOWN",
BUT IN THE END, TC WILL BE SMILING -- WHILE LOCKJAW WEARS A FROWN!!!!
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BassBUFF

Quote from: Russ178V on March 12, 2008, 09:55:39 AM
2008 UBCS

IT'S COMING AGAIN, THE UBCS,
ONLY THIS YEAR, TC IS THE GUEST.

LAST YEAR RATTLE WORE SOME RED SHORTS FOR ALL TO SEE,
BUT I TELL YA WHAT, IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME.

THERE WAS LOTS OF BEER, GREAT FOOD, CARDS, STORIES AND LIES,
BUT EVERY YEAR WE ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH YOU SOUTHERN GUYS.

SOME FOLKS SAY "DON'T GIVE YOUR HOST A BEAT DOWN",
BUT IN THE END, TC WILL BE SMILING -- WHILE LOCKJAW WEARS A FROWN!!!!

~c~ ~roflmao ~c~

mitchell

Have to say the Lockjaw guys are a class act! Nobody loses year after year like these guys!  ~c~  If you've not been to the UBCS then your missing out! This is always one heck of a great time and want to thank Lockjaw for hosting this year knowing that were still going to keep the trophy!!!
Take a kid fishing, the smiles are priceless!!!

http://www.carolinabaits.com

Jared LeBlue

Yep, we always have a great time and TCTC is a class act. I'm glad yall expectations are high it will make our victory all the better.
Ardent Prostaff

Chris

Railroader

It has been descused that we (TCTC) will let lockjaw win one, in hopes to keep them coming back. we feel that there moral is low and we sure dont want them to up and quit. so were going to be the bigger team and take one for our fellow UB members...

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Railroader on March 13, 2008, 03:03:08 PM
It has been descused that we (TCTC) will let lockjaw win one, in hopes to keep them coming back. we feel that there moral is low and we sure dont want them to up and quit. so were going to be the bigger team and take one for our fellow UB members...

Look they already making excuses. lo
Ardent Prostaff

bassadict69

Quote from: Railroader on March 13, 2008, 03:03:08 PM

I thought we had decided to simply throw back every other fish & if necessary cull to the 5 smallest legal fish per boat...Railroader, you weren't supposed to let them in on it. How are they supposed to be proud knowing we threw away the win!?

mitchell

Well he never said what year we were going to let them win!
Take a kid fishing, the smiles are priceless!!!

http://www.carolinabaits.com

Railroader

Ok will talk about it friday night and decide if want to LET them win AGAIN or just lay the smack down on them like always...

-Shawn-

WOW!! sure is quiet in here!!!  8)

BassBUFF

Yep, Lockjaw is finally coming to terms with the reality of another TCTC UBCS win!! ~c~ ~roflmao

-Shawn-

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

We better take this serious boys ~b~

I hear someone finally told them Lockjaw boys about putting hooks on their baits

Jared LeBlue

Heck we only lost by a few pound in 3 of the 4 UBCS and we did it without hooks. Either we are awesome or yall suck. lo
Ardent Prostaff