Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Quincy bass 3/29/08

(Read 1428 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Colorado Bass Man

• Smallmouth
  • nice 5 and 1/2!!
Went out yesterday, i had a frendly competition with my buddys and dad. we went by inches and no limit of fish. so i managed to catch 3 while my partner caught 1. then i ran into Hogmaster, hes nice and has a sweet boat. My friend and I won the tournament and got taken to wendys. All in all it was a good day.

Heres my fish:

Thanks St. Croix rods, Sportsmans Warehouse, Ranger boats, Quantum, Stanley Jigs, Rat-L-Trap and Flambeau.

TxT

• Smallmouth
Nice job CBM.  They bass are looking really healthy. 

Hopefully will get a chance to meet you out there soon.

HogMaster

• Largemouth
Nice Job!! Way to beet the old man!! 
HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!

Colorado Bass Man

• Smallmouth
  • nice 5 and 1/2!!
Yeah thanks guys. I cant wait to meet you as well. i have a nice little boat with green astroturf and most of the time im wearing my ranger jersey so im hard to miss.

the fish at quincy have some kind of bug and are getting sick. the ranger caught one that had a yellow mass on its side that resembled jello  and he couldn't pick it off so they sent it to the division of wildlife and she's getting checked out. 
Thanks St. Croix rods, Sportsmans Warehouse, Ranger boats, Quantum, Stanley Jigs, Rat-L-Trap and Flambeau.

left_turn56

• Ultimate Basser
  • SS Minnow
Nice fish! And I like the Eaglecrest shirt too!

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

Mike Garrett

• Largemouth
Way to go!  Can't wait for the water to warm a little bit more and the fish start moving up.
PPBM Fed Rep, Past Pres

TxT

• Smallmouth
Yeah thanks guys. I cant wait to meet you as well. i have a nice little boat with green astroturf and most of the time im wearing my ranger jersey so im hard to miss.

the fish at quincy have some kind of bug and are getting sick. the ranger caught one that had a yellow mass on its side that resembled jello  and he couldn't pick it off so they sent it to the division of wildlife and she's getting checked out. 

CBM,

I will be in a 14' Sylvan SeaSnapper, kinda beige in color with dark red/maroon stripes. 

We caught a couple bass last year out there that had some serious "sores" on their back and fins.  Never saw anything like it before.  Have any of the bass you caught had this "yellow mass"?  I hope the fish stay healthy as they are a blast to catch and have to be getting bigger each year.

TxT

This is the 21" with the sores...  Check out the tail fin and all the bumps.
Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 11:05:41 PM by TxT

Colorado Bass Man

• Smallmouth
  • nice 5 and 1/2!!
yeah i caught one that had it but i gave it to the ranger . i believe it is called saprolegnia but I'm unsure so i cant wait to hear from the DOW. Also the red sores you ad i have found on bass is called the "Red Sore Disease" and is called by two things Aeromonas hydrophila a bacteria and Heteropolaria sp a protozoan that worktogether to break down tissue at the attachment site this damaged tissue is suitable for infestation by bacteria and/or fungi, which ultimately results in formation of a "red sore" or ulcer. This Red Sore will do one of the two things eather kill 10% of bass in the lake or  die off and not kill any fish. Its a matter of time now.

Heres the saprolegnia:

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB