Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

quincy 4/14

(Read 828 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Colorado Bass Man

• Smallmouth
  • nice 5 and 1/2!!
i managed to catch 2 bass in 4 hours today. it was pretty slow. water is getting clearer and the temp is rising. the bass moved off the dam and into the brush in almost 3 foot.  i had fun though, call me and i'll take you out some time.
Thanks St. Croix rods, Sportsmans Warehouse, Ranger boats, Quantum, Stanley Jigs, Rat-L-Trap and Flambeau.

k0diak

• Smallmouth
  • Never Give Up!
Sounds like fun man!  8)

"The only thing better than fishing, is talking about fishing."

HogMaster

• Largemouth
i managed to catch 2 bass in 4 hours today. it was pretty slow. water is getting clearer and the temp is rising. the bass moved off the dam and into the brush in almost 3 foot.  i had fun though, call me and i'll take you out some time.

Good job CBM good to see you out on the water again.  We ended up picking up 4 fish total after we chated with you on the dam once the wind picked up.  Crank bait Fish all came n 8'-12' of the dam. Broke a Pig off on one of the chains near the tower! ~rant  All fish between 2.5-3.5.  Water temp was 50 when we left at the dam.  Back in the bottle neck and muskie cove looks like the lake is starting to turn over temp was 47-48 in those areas.  Here is the only pic due to battery dead on the camera.
HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!