Vibrashock question

Started by tmber8, April 28, 2008, 05:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

I've always used a 4" ringworm on mine but have been known to use a 10" ribbon tail worm with no skirt at times  ~shhh  :)
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Lipripper

:-* Eye might have to try a sinko on mine this weekend and see if the Bass up here will like it.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

stratos77

I was using the regular swim senko and cutting off about an inch.  I have to superglue it as well.

I was using the blue pearl with silver fleck.    Only problem is that They tear pretty easy.  I was using a trailer but I was throat hooking them pretty good.  I took the trailer off, and missed a few, but they almost always came back and hit it.  It has a pretty big profile, but I was even catching dinks on it.  I hope this helps.

FYI I ran out of swim senkos and I used a fluke same color and it did not do very well.  I also use mega strike religiously.  You can see the colr here:
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpageSFSYAMA-YSS.html

ss454

I've been using the original ringworm trailer most of the time but have been playing around with a 4" finess worm and still doing great.  The tail really doesn't need any action as the vibration of the bait will make the trailer flop around anyway.  I think Luck E Strike makes the ring tail trailers (at least the ones I have are)
If you build a ramp...I will come...

Warpath

Look out Ohio!

Now the Beer Belly Net Master has Vibrashocks!  Black blue, cool watermelon, Karu Special Brown, Chartreuse baitfish, Chartreuse and white, and Bleeding shad.  I'm hooked up!

Eric

GotstaFish

Put a whoopin' on them Eric  ~gf
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Lipripper

All right eric and we expect to see some   ;PHO)

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet