Started by Jared LeBlue, June 15, 2005, 10:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

11 days til the the big day.
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Rickoos

it won't be long now.................. ;PEP)

Ricky
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

cmegee

I'm ready now, I'll go and practice  ;PEP) ;PEP) this weekend.

Mike Cork

Never seen anyone count down to the day they get there butts kicked across a lake before :roll2:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Ron Fogelson

I think he has help from the other teams & is just learning to count

Jared LeBlue

Not counting the rest of today we have 6 days til we go up there and whip yall butts. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Kal-Kevin

I will not be able to attend this game but I hope the best man or women wins. and remember it is not who wins and who loses it is how you play the game. ;)

but my money is on the northern guys. lo lo lo

Mike Cork

Definately money well placed :roll2: expecially since the first event was in the southern boys back yard and we had to teach them a thing or to about fishing ~b~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

cmegee

But you see that was before, You got us involved....

Rickoos

Oh Chris,

bumped into one of your fishing buddies this weekend and guess what? He gave away some of your fishing secret's........... lo

I will tell you Thursday evening who it was, wait, maybe Friday evening!

Ricky >:D
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

cmegee

:shocking: :shocking:
uhhhh did he or she mention a crank telephone by any chance....
~shade :shocking:
and don't worry about the beach comment I was just kidding  aa

Rickoos

Chris, all I will say right now is that "he" is from south La. & knows V&M very well... :P

Ricky ;)
sponsors:

cmegee

Quote from: Rickoos on June 20, 2005, 04:53:23 PM
Chris, all I will say right now is that "he" is from south La. & knows V&M very well... :P

Ricky ;)

Why do I have a feeling that he probably drives a Nitro???? :-\ :help:

And his initials are probably R N

Rickoos

Did you say a "NITRO"? :o :o :o  Oh my,,,,,,, another Nitro in this world,,,,,and this one may say State Team on the side????lo lo lo

Watch out, he's giving lots of sercets....... :roll2: :roll2:

Ricky >:D

sponsors:

cmegee

Ricky, You and I both know he can't even spell secrets.... lo lo lo :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

Rickoos

Chris,
you may be right on that one, but he sure had me laughting in tears Sat. at False River....... :roll2:

Ricky

sponsors:

cmegee

I can only shudder at what he might have made up about me... :shocking: