KaRu Lures

Started by alduckhu, May 15, 2008, 12:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alduckhu

I have been using KaRu's baits for almost 6 mouths now and iv got to say they are the Best i have ever used. The VibraShock is by far the best blade ever. the number of fish i catch has went up and quality has to. And as you read I'm not the only one that is saying this. From north to south and east to west KaRu Lures work.
But you don't have to take our word for it just order a few and you will say the same. And then you be hooked !!!!!!!!!
www.karulures.com
www.koolwell.com
www.kasswinns.com
www.fishingsponsors.com

oregonbassman

Amen brother! I've been using only one lure (Crigger Craw) and catch fish every time I'm out. Although I'm not superstitious, I would cry if I  lost this great lure lo

Ron Fogelson

Fogy Green, thats enough said for me, man I love those lures.   ~c~

Buzbait88

Oh yeah.  I'e had the same results.  OK I admit Fogy green is pretty good, but for muddy water you got to go to black cherry!!  No if, ands, or buts about. 
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Coonhound

Won my club tourney and took big bass (3.44) Tuesday on a 3/8 oz VS in bleeding shad. I've caught more fish, and some of the biggest fish i've evercaught, this year thanks to the VS than the last five years combined.

I need to put in an app to become a KaRu field staffer. lo I've spent so much time talking about these darn things lately it's not funny. I've even given three of them away since i got my last order. lo
Matt
"People sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" Credited to George Orwell
Nervous B's Custom Hand Pours
Pics of Fish

superbee76

I just received my order from KaRu last Friday and all it did was storm around here all weekend.Plan on going this weekend and of course its calling for rain again.Cant wait to hit the water.Shane

Buzbait88

Quote from: superbee76 on May 15, 2008, 08:24:17 PM
I just received my order from KaRu last Friday and all it did was storm around here all weekend.Plan on going this weekend and of course its calling for rain again.Cant wait to hit the water.Shane

~shade  :shocking:  some of the best days I've had have come in the rain.  Put on some rain gear and head out man.  YOur missing out on a whole different ball game.  As long as there isn't any lightning.  then I'm out.   :surrender:  Almost been struck 2.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook