More Baits at El Grande Lures

Started by TightLinez, May 25, 2008, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TightLinez

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Jay has added a few more colors to his store. First off, he's made the 6" El Grande Minnow available in "Baby Bass". This color looks absolutely amazing in the water- keep an eye out for the red flake in it ;). This is the one my girlfriend used to haul in a 4lb. 6oz. largemouth (her new PB) when we tested these out a few weeks ago.
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=48890.0

Also, the Mexican Rattler is now available in the new "Coral Snake" and "Northern Water Snake" patterns. I'd like to see those big companies pour lures like these- won't happen! So if you get the time, check out El Grande Lures. If you have any questions, you can always email me at [Please enable JavaScript to see this content], or contact one of our new field staffers- Lsmith500 or Texlwedge. ~gf

TightLinez

Well, the picture of the Baby Bass Minnow didn't really do it justice, so I decided to post another one......

......and here's a picture of a custom poured "Clear Bluegill" Minnow (clear body w/green glitter back, blue vein, and orange glitter belly). This one looks awesome in the water!