A big PNW hello!

Started by Nolliver, May 30, 2008, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nolliver

Hey all, chiming in from the pacific northwest. I have been living here for the past 5 years and pursuing bass for the last 3 of those. First couple were really touch and go but I am finally getting comfortable with how these fish act and what to use and when to use it. Been putting the hurt to some nice quality smallies the last couple of weeks and doing it with new(to me) baits in the process as well as some old standbys. Look forward to learning from this site. Thanks for having me over!
Troy
"I seem to forget what I've learned when I was falling.I didn't know yet what I'd know when I was bleeding" Dax Riggs

Lipripper

Nolliver and to Ultimat Bass and glad to have you here. Which state do you live in Washington or Org. great looking country up there and lots of fishing holes. let us know if we can help you with anything.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Nolliver

Thanks LR! I live in Seattle,Wa. Great place and real close to awesome bass fishing in Lk.Washington and Union.
"I seem to forget what I've learned when I was falling.I didn't know yet what I'd know when I was bleeding" Dax Riggs

Lipripper

You have some pretty country up there. I lived in Longview and kelso a long time ago. you ever get down and fish in the middle of the state I have a friend who fishs Pothole and some of them other lake down in that part of the country.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

weirdlittleman

Nollive     thanks for joing the best   fishing web site any one can fine 

if you have any ?  just ask   

ED   

AKA weirdlittleman   

"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"