Legend customer service

Started by bassjerk, June 11, 2008, 02:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassjerk

I've read several positive comments on the service that Legend gives, and experienced it myself last week. On Friday afternoon I sent an email to the factory explaining to them what a chore it has been trying to pick my colors. 1 1/2 hrs. later I get a call from Lee Yowell who is w/ Legend. We spent 40 minutes on the phone discussing colors. He told me that he would be at Sartin Marine @ Lake Fork on Saturday and to meet him there if possible. I met Lee there and we finally came to a conclusion on the color scheme. Lee is a very nice guy and resourceful as well. Thanks to him for his help, even though I have already changed my mind again. I sure many of you have been through the same thing. LOL.

Ron Fogelson

Man those guys are great, very friendly and just down right nice folks.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Legand   ~c~ ~c~

left_turn56

Nice to hear stuff like that!
What colors did you decide to go with?

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

BIG PAPA

Not a Legend owner but lots of friends and a brother that are. I like the fact that they work with you on your boat to make it your own.

bassjerk

well, when i met with Lee, we had come up with widespread blue for cap & hull, no fade with navy cap stripe and main stripe with no fade. on the way back from Sartin i saw a candyapple red hull and cap w/ widespread red on cap & hull fade, white cap stripe and main stripe. really pretty boat, i believe that is the colors i will go with.

-Shawn-

I have to agree with you Red is a great color.  ;) lo

beast96z

Only thing better is the triple fade. ;)

Mike Noble

I had to call the factory today with a small issue.  Got Lou on the phone and he walked me thru the issue and all is well.  Best customer service...PERIOD.

And that is one FINE looking boat there beast96z.  Whoever picked those colors done GOOD.  ;D
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM