Thursday night supper

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 17, 2005, 07:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

How many people plan on being there Thursday night. We will be cooking supper for everyone so we need a head count.
Ardent Prostaff

Rickoos

Rattle,
I know that merila & myself will be there....... papa & trey.......and maybe Wildcat & his son............

Ricky

What we having? Might as well cook & eat ole Dundee's pet, not sure if they will let me ship it to him...... >:D >:D >:D  It's starting to shed its skin...............

Ricky >:D
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

bassadict69

Me & my partner will be there Thursday.

Looks like I may have to start  a diet when this is over!  ~c~ ;D

Rickoos

Hey James,

you and me both, brother........
see you thursday.........

Ricky :)
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Chris

Mike Noble

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Wildcat26

I will be there, my partner may not be there till Friday evening.

Jared LeBlue

Mike do we have to feed your voices too. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Nope...the voices are on a strict diet.  :roll2:  The feast on my insanity.  lo
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Rickoos

boy, that's a plate full for sure......... :P :roll2:

Ricky >:D
sponsors:

Wildcat26

Rick, you will need to remove that champion statement from you siggy.  In fact if I were you I would do it now before it gets to embarrassing.

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

bassadict69

Quote from: Wildcat26 on June 17, 2005, 10:11:09 AM
Rick, you will need to remove that champion statement from you siggy. In fact if I were you I would do it now before it gets to embarrassing.

He is on our team again this year so he just needs to change the date to 2005...or...2004 & 2005... Either one would work!  lo

Jared LeBlue

Yall need to all get together take individual and team pictures with that trophy because it's the last time yall going to see it.
Ardent Prostaff

Wildcat26

Got to go! Academy is rearranging, might find a lure I have not spent money on before.  :help: Someone stop me! 

See you on the water ~sun

Jared LeBlue

See ya in the morning Wildcat.
Ardent Prostaff

Rickoos

Wildcat,

go ahead and spent all your money, it's OK, your lesson's will be FREE come next weekend,,,,,,,,, :roll2: :roll2:

Rattle,

only pic will be the same sad faces as last years,,,,,,, hope you haven't storied to your buddies again....... :P :P :P

Ricky ~shhh
sponsors:

Rickoos

James,

I like the idea of putting 2004 & 2005 on there, don't you! ;)

Ricky ;D

Geaux TCTC.... ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
sponsors:

cmegee

Quote from: Rattle on June 17, 2005, 11:22:57 AM
Yall need to all get together take individual and team pictures with that trophy because it's the last time yall going to see it.

Speak the truth to them Brother.......

I'll try and be there for dinner, but won't get to stay long after.. >:( gotta go to work for a while Friday, have meetings I can't get out of. >:( >:(

Jared LeBlue

Cmegee, just make sure you are there for the award ceremonies. Due to the fact that you will be on the winning team we'll need you there to accept the trophy with us.
Ardent Prostaff

Rickoos

Quote from: Rattle on June 17, 2005, 03:05:23 PM
Cmegee, just make sure you are there for the award ceremonies. Due to the fact that you will be on the winning team we'll need you there to accept the trophy with us.

Sounds like wishful thinking to us!

Ricky
sponsors:

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

fishforfree

I believe I will be there as well on Thurs.  My flight comes in that morning at around 10:35 a.m.
~sun

Rickoos

It's looking like a great crowd already for Thursday night....... ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

It's going to be Funnnnnnnnnn...... ;PHO)

Ricky :)
sponsors:

cmegee

Quote from: Rattle on June 17, 2005, 03:05:23 PM

Can we wear a crown and robe, and have everyone sing to us when we win. :roll2: :roll2: