Thursday night supper

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 17, 2005, 07:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave the dope man

Hey, is it okay if I show up on thurday night as well??? I will be down there anyhow, might as well enjoy a night with my most favorite people in the world........ ~c~ ......Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Jared LeBlue

Looks like about 20 people. We will have deer and elk, along with sausage, and I will be cooking some pork along with sausage for those that don't want the deer and elk.
Ardent Prostaff

dave the dope man

So I can come???  yeah.......Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Mike Noble

I know 2 more of our guys that haven't posted...Brian and Terry...will be there.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

BIG PAPA

Dave it would not be the same without you ;D
papa ~c~

dave the dope man

I'll be there......May not be able to get rid of me....never can tell,,........hehe...Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Mike Noble

Come on down Dopey...but we can get rid of you...just have Robin take you home.  lo
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

dave the dope man

HA!!!  ....she has to work that night....I am on my own...... lo ...Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Mike Noble

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  :roll2:  That is a scary thought.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Rickoos

That's OK Dave, we have lots of room for you!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ricky
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

dave the dope man

Glad someone does.....it appears that Mr. Noble may not want me to attend.... :( ....Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Mike Noble

Awwww Dave...you know we all want you there.  Come on down...and hang with everyone.  We won't let you get in trouble.  >:D
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Railroader

I will be there thursday.  ~c~ i will be leaving when the misses gets home around 3 am. need to do a little looking around  ~shhh i mean spying.. hehe

cmegee

Won't be there long on thursday. I have a busy day Friday so that I can get out of here a little early. See ya'll then. I gotta get out of this office for a little.

fishforfree

The dinner Thursday night was uncredible.  No I didn't spell that wrong - that's my word for incredible and unbelievable combineD to make one NEW word.

Shanon, Jared and Betsy made us a meal I will remember for years to come.

UNCREDIBLE