my club president will beat up yours

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 19, 2005, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

I've heard about your fishing, the only thing we need to do is put a guard on the beer :o :roll2:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

cmegee

And your point is ?????

I'll have the beer cold and ready for the weigh in.  ;PEP)  ;PEP)

Mike Cork

Your strategy----- Keep us so worried that someone might drink our beer that we can't concentrate on the fishing :roll2: but that's O.K. this is going to be easy pickens' :roll2:

Cork's Reel Service

cmegee

Keep on wishin' pickens chickens....

Mike Cork

Don't see much of the Lock Jaw boys..... Guess after the way we handed it to them last year they are a little scared to trash talk this year :roll2: :roll2:

Cork's Reel Service

Wildcat26

Its kind of hard to talk with boudin and beer in you mouth at the same time. We have already started our "Kicked the Yankee's Butt" celebration.  We just have to remember to say sober enough to show up and its a done deal.   

Last year Papa got lucky and hit a yawning bass in the mouth and that fish won the tournament for you guys. 

At least we were kind enought to schedule the tournament during a hurricane to give you guys a chance in our back yard. I do not see any similar attempts being made on the part TC.

Mike Cork

Oh so you planned that 17 inches of rain in one night :roll2: Well it almost worked  :roll2:

I bet Papa finds plenty of yawning bass again this year. Thats his secret he sings to them until they start to fall asleep and then it's all over :-*

Don't worry about any huricanes up here, it's the heat that will get you. You should go ahead and fill your livewells with ice and drinks cause you won't be needing them for any of these ~fff

Cork's Reel Service

Wildcat26

Is it true that TC is allowing 6 inch fish so they(TC) will be assured they will be able to weight fish.

Mike Cork

Yeah you are allowed to have them, we didn't want to get disqualified just because one of those hawgs that we will have in our livewell coughs up it's last dinner :roll2: but we will give them all to you so that you can cull out your minnows

Cork's Reel Service

BIG PAPA

Guys one thing for sure ~c~
THIS IS GONNA BE FUN , WIN LOSE OR DRAW :toot: :toot: :toot:
PAPA ~sun

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Wildcat26 on June 20, 2005, 10:19:59 AM
Were just a bunch of poor cajans from down south.  Those big lakes like Grand are new to us.  We just hope we can catch a fish or two and not be embarrassed by you big lake fisherman.
BIG LAKES? MAN i RAN FOR AN HOUR AT 60 MILES AN HOUR ON THE COW CA SHOE. And I never did find the end of it, so I just dropped my trolling motor and went fishing. Thats when I found that one good Bass wanting a ride back to civilization, so I just brought him with me.We saw a couple crawdads down there so big the Bass were scared :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:
papa :{_

Wildcat26

Papa ,I think I am going to ask the state to rename the river. I liked the way you spelled it much better than the states version. lo