Wanted O.S.P. lure/info

Started by angling-addict, August 08, 2008, 12:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angling-addict

Hey guys

Hopefully I'm in the right spot :-\ 

I checked out delo's after doing a search on O.S.P. here.  I'm after some O.S.P (OSPREY SPIRITUAL PERFORMER) DUNK 48's.  Doesn't look like they have that particular model.  I'm only after about 4-5 of them for a trial atm, so would like a price inc postage to Aus if any Ultimate Bass Sponsors can source them as I've never seen them over here.  Always looking for something different ;)

I checked the O.S.P. home site out and tried contacting them via email twice and have had no replies whatsoever.

Figured ultimate bass would be the next best place to try :-*

Cheers

Addict
I love a full bag...................  but I love emptying it better

Ron Fogelson

Good morning angling-addict, did you use the contact info from the Delo's website - [Please enable JavaScript to see this content] to ask if they have what you need in stock?

If what your looking for isn't on the site, Brent might still be able to get it for you.

I'm going to send him a PM for this thread and see if he can get you fixed up, his screen name here is hawgslayer.

SmokeyJ

Definitely go with a board sponsor first if they have it.  But if they don't, Ichiban Tackle carries them:
OSP Dunk 48
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot

Lipripper

Quote from: SmokeyJ on August 08, 2008, 07:35:01 AM
Definitely go with a board sponsor first if they have it.  But if they don't, Ichiban Tackle carries them:
OSP Dunk 48
SmokeyJ that's funny I give him the same info in a PM down on the BB from the land down under where he hangs out  ~roflmao ~roflmao Yelp that's right I post on there too from time to time  ::) lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

angling-addict

Fogy, no I didn't :embarassed:  I only looked at what they had pictured on-line.  I actually got the website from hawgslayers profile after reading one of his replys from another thread 8)   Won't worry about and email now as he'll get your pm ~c~

Smokey, itchiban is where I actually found those lures, they're sold out in virtually all of them according to there inventory :'(  Thanks though ~sun  And yes, good to support those that support us ;)

Lip, you're a good man ;)  haven't checked your pm yet, will go have a gander :-*

Cheers and thanks for the replys!

Lipripper

AA acording to what eye saw on itchiban they still had some OSP Dunk 48 for sell. Hope you can find them  ~beer~

SmokeyJ

Yeah, from what I saw they do have them, they just have a limited selection of colors available currently.  You could always email/call them and see if they can get the other colors, although you may have already tried that.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot

angling-addict

Hey guys, yeah, not the colour(s) I'm after ^-^

I found the Japanese online store which has some as well, not the colour(s) I'm after either..........have sent an email, still keen to get them through hawgslayer though if possible  ;)

Lipripper

Quote from: angling-addict on August 09, 2008, 04:22:21 PM

I found the Japanese online store which has some as well, not the colour(s) I'm after either..........have sent an email, still keen to get them through hawgslayer though if possible  ;)
Hey AA over here we have a thing called a paint brush  lo lo Hope you can find them through hawgslayer  ;)

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: angling-addict on August 09, 2008, 04:22:21 PM

Good Morning Angling-Addict, just finished talking with Brent (Delo's Custom Tackle Shack) who unfortunately doesn't stock that particular model.  However he can special order it for you and it would take about 7 days to get it.

If you still want it shoot Brent an e-mail @ [Please enable JavaScript to see this content] , put Wanted O.S.P. lure/info in the subject line and let Brent know what you want. 

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Fogy

angling-addict

Lip, I like that opague look, but good idea.  Have actually been comtemplating painting some other lures with a matte finish :-*

Fogy, email sent, thanks champ ~c~