Trey (Honorary Lockjaw Member)

Started by Brush Hawg, June 27, 2005, 10:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brush Hawg

Just wanted to thank Trey for his comic relief.  You really should be in our club.  He makes every get together a party.  He appears to catch h_ll from his own club sometimes but doesn't seem too fired up about it.  Looking forward to next year and partying again with the little redneck.  I am going to make a motion to officially list you as a Honorary Lockjaw Member.
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

MotherNature

Shoot if we didn't give him h_ll once in a while he would complain that we didn't love him anymore lo

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

fishforfree

Can I become an honarary member of

LOCKJAWWWW ?

Yeh Trey was a blast (especially in the forehead) :roll2: No pun intended

Jared LeBlue

Dude you already an honorary member.We had a blast fishing with you and having you on our team. Lock Jawww. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Brush Hawg

It goes without saying that Fish for Free is an honorary member.  He fished on our team and brought in what looked to be an average tournament stringer for Lockjaw.  Just kidding about the stringer dude.  The book is great.  Glad I bought it.  Hope to be fishing for free next year.
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club

fishforfree

Thanks Brush Hawg.

Too bad I couldn't bring a fish to the scale - my partner brought them in.  I just carried in his fish. 

Oh well, I had a blast being a part of the

LOCK JAWWWWW   club!!

Jared LeBlue

Scott the pleasure was all ours. Thanks for being a part of the team.
Ardent Prostaff

Rickoos

LockJaw Club members,

You guys did a great job and we had a fun time! TCTC needs to keep Trey, now you know why he is so loved, he is the life of the party where every he goes.... lo
Any of our club tournaments are just like the Shoot-Out with Trey around. He's just like the bunny, he keeps us laughting & laughting.... lo lo lo

I think we have a new nick-name for Jonathan, on the way home we both started to laugh about what was Jonathan thinking when he when out on the water that Sat. morning with no water to drink? How does "waterboy" sound?   lo lo lo You did great buddy, I hope that water helped you caught that big one that will be going on your wall..... ;)

Thanks TCTC for the great come back and the title for 2005! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Can't wait until next year..................

Ricky

sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

STICK1

;D    Hay,Jimmy you crazy coontail.I am honored to be a honorary member of LOCKJAW especially since yall took home most of danged ol trophies! but really you guys sure know how to make a guy feel good . i had a blast! thanks c-ya soon.
trey

dave the dope man

:shocking:
WOW!!!! It took makeing Trey an honorary member to get him to post.....We should have done this sooner......Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

fishforfree

He's afraid to post.....................

I told him I'd hit him in the head with my sandal :roll2: :roll2:

Mike Noble

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Brush Hawg

Trey, just wanted to let you know Brush Hawg is Mike.  Jimmy is NETHING Wood.  He hasn't posted on this thread but I am sure he will.  Now come on, say it with me.

LOCKJAW
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club

Rickoos

I still have $5.00 on the big guy....... lo  Sorry Trey..... ::) its a money making deal, you know! :roll2:

Ricky >:D
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

cmegee

I don't know Ricky, after they way that he took our money Saturday night, I'd say that Trey is a little faster, and tricky.... :roll2: :roll2:

Can you say PAIR OF QUEENS. :'( :'(

BIG PAPA

I wonder who taught that boy to play poker? :roll2: :roll2:
papa ~shade