Robert Rollins

Started by Mike Noble, June 28, 2005, 11:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Noble

I just got back to my office from a little trip to deliver a rod/reel combo, bait pack, and the 3rd place trophy to Robert in his hospital room.  Got to meet his wife and his mom and dad.  The trophy was going to be a surprise, but Jonathan couldn't keep it a secret and told him yesterday afternoon.  I did tell Robert that Jonathan did NOT give me half of the big bass money from Saturday's catch to bring.  lo  I think Robert will be asking about that.

Robert seems to be in good spirits and should find out tomorrow when he might get to go home....possibly this weekend if things are healing okay.  He also said it looks like he will be off work for 3 to 6 months.  I think Robert's wife is going to need some RELIEF so you Lockjaw guys are going to have to help her out by getting him out of the house some.  lo

If any of the TCTC folks have the chance this week...stop by LSU Hospital and pay him a visit.  I'm sure he would love to meet you.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Mike, thanks for going by and visiting with him, I know that meant a lot to him. Man 6 months is a long time looks like we need to step up to plate and take that boy out the house. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

I just got back from visiting with Robert.  He made a loop around the floor on crutches this morning and did really well.  They took the bandages off this morning and everything is looking good.  Only have it wrapped from below the knee to the ankle now.  He might be going home soon.

Jonathan and his girlfriend are up here for the day.  Had a good visit with all of them.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

THAT'S GOOD NEWS.  ~c~  Thanks for keeping us posted.
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Just to let everyone know, Robert is home and is doing well. Thanks Mike Noble for checking in on him and keeping him company while he was away from home.
Ardent Prostaff