2006 Ultimate Bass Rally General Discussion

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2005, 06:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pfskribbles

Actually, I was just thinking, most creative bait and largest fish caught on it...  I think I could win... Time to come clean ladies and gents, little ol' me had dreads for awhile, and I still have them in a plastic baggy... they look like big black worms.

Creel Limit Zero

I really hope this rally works out for everyone's schedule, very exciting stuff.   :-*

Bman

The Rally will be great.  I know that Mike and Laurie are going to do their best at trying to make it where most can come.  The more info posted here will better help them in making decisions on when and where to have it. 

Bman

MotherNature

Bman you said a mouthfull! Your right guys, it is like a great big family reunion when we all get together and I haven't been to any even that has been as much fun as the Ultimate Bass Club Shootouts so I know that getting as many of the board members together in one place at one time is going to be double or even triply the fun no matter how many fish are caught or where we are sleeping.

It will help us out the most if you can just add in anything that you can think of here. I know that lodging is a concern as well as traveling distance. The first thing we need to get set is the date so lets get that one hammered out and then we can work on the other things that we need to work on ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Lipripper

Just bringing this back out in the open  ;) don't want it to get lost  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Skipper (ripnlips)

Yep, I`m just waiting for more info.....I will be there if at all possible

Kal-Kevin

my other half said I can go if the money is there so I got to start hiding $$$$ soon. not from her but from me! ;) or stay a way from the tackle stores.  :'(

Fishaholic

my wife says I can go as long as I can find a ride...she don't care how tight the money is, she says I need to go  ~c~

bass1cpr

Is there an official destination yet? Money and if I still have a house are my only concerns. IF I don't have a house I'll be traveling anyway.  lo

Can you say.

Hungarian Gypsi
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Fishaholic

lo bass1cpr are you Hungarian?  ~roflmao I'm half Sicilian and half Bohemian Gypsy (aka Hungarian)...I tell everyone I'm an Italian Hunk...wife says I'm a Hunkadego :roll2:

Skipper (ripnlips)

I know I can go, no wifey to tell me I can`t :roll2:

Fishaholic

Lipripper

Fish you know that if eye go you got a ride  ;D

Mike Noble

The article on Dale Hollow that is in the October edition of BASS is available.  Please PM either Kal-Kevin or myself and we will email you an Adobe Acrobat file of the article.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

DAWG

Mike Noble

Okay, got a little problem with the article.  I saved it as an Adobe file...and it is WAY too big...15.2 MB.  I guess its the pictures.  I need to work on it.  So a little patience will come in handy.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Kal-Kevin

mike can you take the pic out and send it that way? If we need the pic you can charge extra for them!  lo

Mike Noble

Okay...I got it.  I have scanned it and emailed it to Kal-Kevin.  He will get it to those that want it.  If you haven't let him know that you want a copy, please PM him.

You should have heard the voices tonight.  ^-^
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Lipripper

Mike me can just hear what all them voices were saying  lo lo ;D

LoonyToon

:) ;) In my native country it is MAGHGYAR---Gypsy-bass1cpr this is signed by Pedrosian Michael Kolarchie

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

LoonyToon

;) :) If the good Lord's willing and the creek does'nt rise I'm going to try my utmost best to be at DALE HOLLOW when this thing is final. I may not pay ALL the bills from now till then, but will get the boat ready, tackle stored and bait bought................Think I have my priorities right?            Anyway I'll be watching

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

Lipripper

It's going to be fun and a great time and yelp you got your priorities right  lo lo ;D

Creel Limit Zero

Yeah, more guys from the East Coast coming.   ~c~

Lipripper

Fishaholic

hey guys when you're emailing out large files, use WinZip and ZIP em...it'll drastically reduce the size of the files and the receiver can unZIP em with the same program...it's a free program.