Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

The lost crew

(Read 2237 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Dinstarr

• Smallmouth
  • I'd rather be fishin
 :-\ :-\ :-\

Ok can't believe u guys have fallen off the map and it has been forever since someone has posted here. I am in Illinois around St Louis..... ~beer~   Not much fishing must be going on....LOL

Bassthumb

• Largemouth
  • Retired USAF
Still here.  Work doesnt give out PTO like the AF used to, so not getting to fish with the base anymore.  Fishing FoM, Wood's, and select Hawgz events.

I was wondering the same thing...  is everyone gone?
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

complac3ncy

• Smallmouth
  • Bad day of fishing > Good day at the office!
I was wondering the same thing...  is everyone gone?

Been pretty much me and the Wompinator fishing this year against eachother  lo . We have made just about every tournament. I do miss the camping, trash talking, and fellowship with having more people around, and I've tried, real hard, but just can't pass up a day off work to go fish. I think the most boats we've had this year for a T has been 4. I don't think Dennis or I have finished below second or third! Looks like i'll be riding with that old fart up to boji for our next and final Tournament, really looking forward to that.

Not sure what happened really but i've heard alot of legitimate reasons on why people aren't fishing. New jobs, gas prices, not enough leave, etc.

UltimateBass#4

• Smallmouth
  • Tournament Winner
I am still around as well, but I think everyone grew up and moved away...

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB