2006 Shootout

Started by Wildcat26, July 01, 2005, 08:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Noble

Keep it up guys...have your fun.  Just remember...next worst thing to upsetting Mother Nature...  ;D  >:D
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Mike, look at the positive side of things, if we do pick Toledo you will be able to bring lots of sand. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Chris

TCTC would beat Lockjaw on Toledo Bend for sure ... :roll2: :roll2:

Nothing like stirring the pot a little ... lo lo lo lo

Mike Noble

Chris...understand if Toledo Bend is picked....it will be a VERY long boat ride to any water you are familiar with.

I'll take every cent I have and start hiring trucks.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Chris

Quote from: Mike Noble on July 03, 2005, 09:44:58 AM
Chris...understand if Toledo Bend is picked....it will be a VERY long boat ride to any water you are familiar with.

I'll take every cent I have and start hiring trucks.

I spent most of my youth in the San Miguel arm of the lake which is north in Zwolle of course. However, in the past six years the South end is where Ive spent most of my time. Doesnt really matter though. We could fish in a big ditch and beat Lockjaw. lo lo

Jared LeBlue

Chris I see you still haven't woken from that fantasy land you are in. Mike let me know where you are dumbing that sand, it's liable to make a good hump where I can go and catch a few nice fish.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

We all have our favorite lakes and lakes we like to make fun of, but can anyone seriously imigine a better venue for a great tournament and get together than the most famous and perhaps the best fishing lake in the country.
"TOLEDO BEND" ~c~
papa ~sun

Jared LeBlue

The one thing that really draws my attention to Toledo is the enormous amount of places to stay. The one draw back is weather. That lake gets nasty quick, fast, and in a hurry, but I do believe if everyone watches the weather and knows the limitations of their boat it shouldn't be a problem. We have quite a few things to consider for the lake selection but I can assure you wherever it is we are going to have a good time.
Ardent Prostaff

Chris

Quote from: Rattle on July 03, 2005, 07:55:58 PM
The one thing that really draws my attention to Toledo is the enormous amount of places to stay. The one draw back is weather. That lake gets nasty quick, fast, and in a hurry, but I do believe if everyone watches the weather and knows the limitations of their boat it shouldn't be a problem. We have quite a few things to consider for the lake selection but I can assure you wherever it is we are going to have a good time.

Rattle is right. Check this out .This listing is just the south end of the lake.http://www.toledo-bend.com/marinas/index.asp?request=south

Mike Noble

Papa...I know you don't drink, but you must have tipped the bottle heavy with that post.  Best in the country?  Please, maybe 20 or 30 years ago but not even close these days.

Rattle, you will know where the sand is...there won't be water.  ~tumble

I could come as an "on-bank" observer for the tournament.  :'(
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

BIG PAPA

well if I am tipping then you must be on drugs. :-[ Didn't you just say Cross was the best lake around. lo Surely I was no more wrong than you. j~w
papa :{_

Wildcat26

We (Lockjaw) the hosts for the 2006 shootout decided to let people trailer at the 2006 shootout.  South Toledo Bend Park will be the tournament site.  At blastoff time teams that wish to trailer to other Toledo launchs may do so.  But they can not leave the south park until blast off time.  Those teams trailering must be back at the weight site by the cut off time.   

Wildcat26

Also, if you plan to attend and have not contacted us yet for a spot in a cabin please let us know as soon as possible.  The cabins are filling up fast for March.

Jared LeBlue

We will make amendments to the 2006 rules and have them posted as soon as possible. The rules will be almost the same as 2005 with the exception of a few things, like times and trailering. Check the home page often for updates.
Ardent Prostaff