Started by ʇuǝɹq™, October 05, 2008, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silversalmon

United States Air Force 1994-present

-Dave-

Bass-11

left_turn56

I will keep her in my thoughts

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

ʇuǝɹq™

She is off all medications.  They are waiting for the sedation to wear off.  She is not breathing as well as she was.  Her pupils responded to light yesterday, but not today. 

Gabby

Brent - I am sorry to hear about your friend.  I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  What a tragedy.

gabe

ʇuǝɹq™

Things have taken a serious turn for the worst with Kayla.  The doctors are about to take her off the ventilator, and its now up to her if she's going to live or not.  The power of prayer and miracle is needed.

spetro

Brent.....You and me have had disagreements in the past....looks like we are now connected. Our Navy/CG/AF staff is in the same boat.  Your friend is fighting for life...just like my buddy.
v
v
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=52372.0

I will speak for the CG....even though I am out of orders. We are all FAMILY and if you want or need...we are there.

Your pal needs to be surrounded by people of influence, be it immediate family, or  staff. 

I will have this  in my thought for a very long time.

PRAYERS ARE NORTH BOUND

texlwedge

A bad day on the lake beats any day at my office!
Member B.A.S.S.   ABA Chapter 119
Pro Staff Deep South Rods
Pro Staff Minda Lures
Pro Staff Azuma Fishing KaRu Lures

Fish_myster

Hey Brent, seems like tonight can be a powerful prayer night. We all need to get serious and focus on her healing. BELEIVE and you shall receive his blessing. Please keep us updated on her healing and comfort your sis too. I feel she will need you too.

God bless her as we speak

Chip
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Brent on October 08, 2008, 04:45:38 PM
Things have taken a serious turn for the worst with Kayla.  The doctors are about to take her off the ventilator, and its now up to her if she's going to live or not.  The power of prayer and miracle is needed.

Still praying, may she have the strength to fight through this without the help of the ventilator.

topcat

Prayers still going up in Sooner land for Kayla and the family and friends......

Topcat

beast96z

Well wishes sent. Hope she battles through.

BIG PAPA

ʇuǝɹq™

Thanks for everyone's prayers, but Kayla passed away just a few minutes ago.  Please keep praying for her family.

topcat

Prayers sent for the family and friends in their time of bereavement.......

Topcat

Dug

Brent sorry to hear of your loss, may her flight to heaven be a light in the darkness of her loss to all that loved her.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Brent on October 09, 2008, 05:56:16 PM
Thanks for everyone's prayers, but Kayla passed away just a few minutes ago.  Please keep praying for her family.

Sorry to hear that Brent   :(

-Dave-

Brent sorry for your loss, her family will be in my prayers

dave
Bass-11

spetro

I'm far from an expert....but if its my time I hope it is quick, like your friend.   So Sorry  :(

Dunham Fisher

larrylargemouth

We are deeply sorry for your loss.  You are in my families thoughts and prayers.

BassinAl

Brent,
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. My condolenses.
Cheers,    ><////>   ><>
Al O               ><////>

silversalmon

United States Air Force 1994-present

Kal-Kevin

I wish there was something I could say to help you out but I will say a few prays for you all down there.

Kal

Jared

I am so sorry Brent. Prayers going up.
Jared Rascoe-Minda Lures Pro-Staff
Stanley Lures Jr. Field Staff