DEDICATION or TRIBUTE THREAD armed forces and public service

Started by Mike Cork, October 17, 2008, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaybuck79

Thank you very much to all the hardworking men and women in our military that sacrifice so much to keep our country free! Thank you!

Lee Smith

Today remember, all the ones that we lost fighting a war they started yesterday, 18 years ago.

All the ones that still fight today and the ones that fight in their heads and souls each and every day.

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Lipripper

Quote from: Lee Smith on September 12, 2019, 09:11:40 AM
Today remember, all the ones that we lost fighting a war they started yesterday, 18 years ago.

All the ones that still fight today and the ones that fight in their heads and souls each and every day.
AMEN to that brother.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Lee Smith on September 12, 2019, 09:11:40 AM

I am and will always remain thankful for these selfless souls. I pray every day for them and for those who may be home but are still fighting the war.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Sixpack

Hey all, I retired from the US Navy after 26 years, I rode submarines for 14 years as a Torpedoman/Diver. The rest of my career I was on shore duty in various places around the world. After retirement I was bored and went to Florida State Fire College and on to Medic school and have been a career Fire/Medic for the last 17 years. Currently I'm in the DROP program and have 3 years until I retire. Working for the FD (24 hours on 48 hours off) affords me lots of on the water time...
Triton TR-22 DC Pro, 2005, 225 Evinrude HO/DI, two 8' Power Pole Blades on the back, Minn Kota 36v 101# on the bow.

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Sixpack on April 03, 2020, 09:21:02 PM
Hey all, I retired from the US Navy after 26 years, I rode submarines for 14 years as a Torpedoman/Diver. The rest of my career I was on shore duty in various places around the world. After retirement I was bored and went to Florida State Fire College and on to Medic school and have been a career Fire/Medic for the last 17 years. Currently I'm in the DROP program and have 3 years until I retire. Working for the FD (24 hours on 48 hours off) affords me lots of on the water time...
Sixpack, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service. ~flag

My family and I are ever in your debt.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Captsteve

U.S. Navy 1977 - 1980
NAS Corpus Christ VT 27 traing Squadron. Am a Merchant Mariner still.

Any day fishing, is a good day.

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Donald Garner

Sixpack,

Sir thank you for your service to Our Great Nation  ~flag
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Lipripper

Lipripper

Quote from: Captsteve on April 04, 2020, 07:54:45 AM
U.S. Navy 1977 - 1980
NAS Corpus Christ VT 27 traing Squadron. Am a Merchant Mariner still.

Any day fishing, is a good day.
You too Steve.