Hey Fogy

Started by Jared LeBlue, January 08, 2009, 09:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Im calling BS on the guide hiring excuse .....we pulled over on the side of the road and talked to that guy with cars wizzing by....we talked about 15 minutes....half of that was about his badass boat. My boat never used his info. ......we found fish right out of the gate when we got there ....loaded on all of the islands....the graph was lit up why go anywhere else?  :-\ Hey ,as long as Ive been competing (for 35 years) since back in the T-Ball days when my team lost (which was rare) I always had an excuse ....we all do when we lose.....so Lockjaw just has way more excuses than TCTC to throw out there because of repeatedly losing. Hey yall got us last year and trust me yall fished and prefished down there way more than we did. So im calling BS on that we are always drunk and dont give a shit bull crap as well. Yall know Im a HUGE LOCKJAW fan but yall gotta quit coming up with all these little drama queen BS excuses. ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Nothing but love though to my buddies from LOCKJAW though. ~beer~

Mike Noble

The only reason to hire a guide on Toledo Bend is so he could show you how to get to a real lake with fish in it.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Mike Noble on January 14, 2009, 05:49:54 AM
The only reason to hire a guide on Toledo Bend is so he could show you how to get to a real lake with fish in it.  ~roflmao

Dang even when you are visiting with family you have a voice that still jumps out and bitches about that lake.... Save the hate for Caddo   ~roflmao

-Shawn-

Quote from: ʇuǝɹq on January 13, 2009, 09:06:27 PM
I'm still curious as to how much they paid him?  I figured it would've been leaked by now. 

I did it for free, I figured I better since we were the foriners from Texas and I wanted to be invited back.  ;) ;D

-Shawn-

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 10:27:15 PM
I'm not the one that didn't make it to the weigh in on time. lo We don't hire guides, we don't need to. :P

You better be glad I missed weigh in.   It is a Shame that a fat boy from Texas that is fishing with his Wife (who Just learned how to set the hook on a Texas rig the week before) almost tied your weight on a lake that you call your stomping Grounds.  ::)

No guides , Just me.  ~bb

I have been on that lake twice my whole life. Once when I was 18 and then for the UCBS.

Just  Get ready for a Whoppin' It's on this year.  ~bb ~bb ~bb

~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Chris on January 14, 2009, 05:15:24 AM
Im calling BS on the guide hiring excuse .....we pulled over on the side of the road and talked to that guy with cars wizzing by....we talked about 15 minutes....half of that was about his badass boat. My boat never used his info. ......we found fish right out of the gate when we got there ....loaded on all of the islands....the graph was lit up why go anywhere else?  :-\ Hey ,as long as Ive been competing (for 35 years) since back in the T-Ball days when my team lost (which was rare) I always had an excuse ....we all do when we lose.....so Lockjaw just has way more excuses than TCTC to throw out there because of repeatedly losing. Hey yall got us last year and trust me yall fished and prefished down there way more than we did. So im calling BS on that we are always drunk and dont give a shit bull crap as well. Yall know Im a HUGE LOCKJAW fan but yall gotta quit coming up with all these little drama queen BS excuses. ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Nothing but love though to my buddies from LOCKJAW though. ~beer~

Damn I didn't even know yall talked to a guide. I do know someone from TCTC paid a guide $200 for some info though. Hey you do what have to do to win. I understand that and there was never any hard feelings about it. As for us prefishing, Whatever.  I'll yell you what we will do a little prefishing Friday if that will make you happy. I know most of yall will be out there Wednesday and fish for 8 hours a day until tournament day. Hey like I said you do what you HAVE TO DO to win. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Quote from: Rattle on January 14, 2009, 10:22:43 AM
Hey like I said you do what you HAVE TO DO to win. lo

For the TCTC...usually it is just SHOW UP~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Chris

Quote from: Rattle on January 14, 2009, 10:22:43 AM
Damn I didn't even know yall talked to a guide. I do know someone from TCTC paid a guide $200 for some info though. Hey you do what have to do to win. I understand that and there was never any hard feelings about it. As for us prefishing, Whatever.  I'll yell you what we will do a little prefishing Friday if that will make you happy. I know most of yall will be out there Wednesday and fish for 8 hours a day until tournament day. Hey like I said you do what you HAVE TO DO to win. lo

~roflmao ~roflmao
Nope it wasnt 200 bucks. We told a specific person (I aint naming no names) that we paid 200 bucks for a guide to see how fast it would get back to Lockjaw and within an hour the little shit had ran and told yall.....hell he might as well be a Lockjaw member he stays in yalls cabins the whole time. ~roflmao ~roflmao    Trust me that guys info had no bearing on that one. It was honestly useless.... and yeah yall had been fishing down there before last years tourney. Through club and church tournies if I remember ...yall had several guys talking about they had found fish north of there....you cant find fish if you aint prefishing...come on Rattle ...you cant BS one of the biggest "woops"ters to ever live. ;D
Yall being drunk and not giving a chit is BS too..When yall added up the numbers and announced who won ...I think I saw a few tears from yalls side....Like yall had won a Super Bowl. I have definitely never seen you so jubilent. Yeah I saw it all. PoPo

Railroader

It was probably do to the shock  :o of them actually winning..

Jared

The best part of that lake is the Sabine River ;D My dad and I know a little bit about that place when summer rolls around ;D ;D ~gf
Jared Rascoe-Minda Lures Pro-Staff
Stanley Lures Jr. Field Staff