UBCS and new members

Started by Chris, January 13, 2009, 04:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

I dont know how many of our new TCTC members have been made aware of the UBCS (ultimatebass club shootout). Where we basically fish against Lockjaw from South Louisiana .This is some of the most fun and best food you will ever have and I want to encourage you guys to join us . This will be my 5th one and we have had a blast at every single one of them. The fishing is ok but the BSing before and after tourney days is even more fun.We would love to have you all join us. Here is the thread on the main forum with a little info. Come on out.  We are a little slim on lodging at the park I think but there is plenty nearby in that arm of the lake ...which isnt a big deal at all. The more folks ,more the fun and the better chance we have at winning.Hope to see yall there.
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=53188.0

Jared LeBlue

Yeah and TCTC needs all the help it can get.  ~roflmao

~1 LOCK JAW  ~1
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

Lock Jaw wins one out of 4 by .1 ounce and they think they have something special. We had to call one of our team mates and tell them not to come to the scales just to let them win so that they would come back again this year  lo

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

lsubass

We will be ready for toledo bend ths year because Im fishing this year. we can go to my Grandparents private pond first catch the monsters in there weigh them in but we gotta take them back after weigh in.  ;D

bassadict69

Quote from: Mike on January 13, 2009, 04:58:08 PM
Lock Jaw wins one out of 4 by .1 ounce and they think they have something special. We had to call one of our team mates and tell them not to come to the scales just to let them win so that they would come back again this year  lo

...And that ALMOST wasn't enough to put them on top!

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: lsubass on January 13, 2009, 06:04:08 PM
We will be ready for toledo bend ths year because Im fishing this year. we can go to my Grandparents private pond first catch the monsters in there weigh them in but we gotta take them back after weigh in.  ;D

Well that is one of three ways TCTC can take the trophy back. Get fish from a prive pond, Hire guides, or have a couple of ringers fish with them.

What is truely sad is that we beat their sorry asses with out even trying. You have to be there to believe it. Man those guys are out their prefishing and getting all serious, getting game plans together, the whole bit. Look over at Lock Jaw, we all drunk, don't give a shit, and just steady joke around and pick at those rednecks. We actaully won last year. lo The only tournament they blew us out of the water on was at Bisteneau where they had twice the people we had and a ringer team. Paaaathetic. ~roflmao ~roflmao I would hate to see if we actually got serious and went over there to really whip their ass.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 07:10:21 PM
Well that is one of three ways TCTC can take the trophy back. Get fish from a prive pond, Hire guides, or have a couple of ringers fish with them.

What is truely sad is that we beat their sorry asses with out even trying. You have to be there to believe it. Man those guys are out their prefishing and getting all serious, getting game plans together, the whole bit. Look over at Lock Jaw, we all drunk, don't give a shit, and just steady joke around and pick at those rednecks. We actaully won last year. lo The only tournament they blew us out of the water on was at Bisteneau where they had twice the people we had and a ringer team. Paaaathetic. ~roflmao ~roflmao I would hate to see if we actually got serious and went over there to really whip their ass.  lo

~roflmao  Your so full of chit I can smell you from my monitor   lo

-Shawn-

Quote from: Fogy on January 13, 2009, 07:55:11 PM

~roflmao  Your so full of chit I can smell you from my monitor   lo

ME TOO!!!

All this talk about not giving a chit from the club that fished every club T at the bend .  ::) ::) ::)

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: -Shawn- on January 13, 2009, 08:25:45 PM
ME TOO!!!

All this talk about not giving a chit from the club that fished every club T at the bend .  ::) ::) ::)

What are you talking about. We had two tournaments on toledo last year and half the people that fished did not fish the UBCS. In fact I won one of those tournaments and Had fish located in another spot but neither one of those spots produced for the UBCS, Lucky for yall. The team that won the other tournamnet didn't even weigh in a fish for the UBCS. The winds had their spot all screwed up. Yet with all that and hang overs we still beat yall. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 09:02:28 PM
What are you talking about. We had two tournaments on toledo last year and half the people that fished did not fish the UBCS. In fact I won one of those tournaments and Had fish located in another spot but neither one of those spots produced for the UBCS, Lucky for yall. The team that won the other tournamnet didn't even weigh in a fish for the UBCS. The winds had their spot all screwed up. Yet with all that and hang overs we still finally beat yall. ~roflmao

Now that better.   lo

Jared LeBlue

Ok I admit that was some funny shit right there. ~roflmao ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 09:10:32 PM
Ok I admit that was some funny shit right there. ~roflmao ~roflmao

Glad you liked it, I have more   >:D          lo

Dude you need to hang out here more or at least show up at the next rally   :-*

Jared LeBlue

I would love to go to a rally but I'm telling you everytime there is one I could go to it's on a damn weekend I'm working. I was pissed when they gave the date for the one on the Red River. Don't get me wrong I'm not blaming any one that's just how it goes. I don't expect anyone to cater to my schedule. Eventually I will make one. ;)
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Hey and speaking of hanging out, why you don't visit the dark side more often. It's no fun to pick on you when you are not there. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 09:36:02 PM
Hey and speaking of hanging out, why you don't visit the dark side more often. It's no fun to pick on you when you are not there. ~roflmao

Because I fish and work,, besides those guys only pick on me about my red/pink crocks and that chit is old find something new & I'll join in.   :-*

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 09:34:05 PM
I would love to go to a rally but I'm telling you everytime there is one I could go to it's on a damn weekend I'm working. I was pissed when they gave the date for the one on the Red River. Don't get me wrong I'm not blaming any one that's just how it goes. I don't expect anyone to cater to my schedule. Eventually I will make one. ;)

Hey you are the Lt, tell someone else to work  :-*

Jared LeBlue

That works for everthing but football games, even the Chief has to be at the football games.  You want to know why I hate football?
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 10:35:37 PM
That works for everthing but football games, even the Chief has to be at the football games.  You want to know why I hate football?

No not really    ~roflmao ~roflmao

Chris

Dang LOCKJAW robbed my thread....... ~rant ~rant

Im hiring the best guides on the lake this time.............................to fish with yall.................................to make it fair. :-*

-Shawn-

Quote from: Rattle on January 13, 2009, 10:35:37 PM

The Rally on Lake Fork was in March, Were you at a football game then?
I think you were just skeered.  ;)

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: -Shawn- on January 14, 2009, 09:14:11 AM
The Rally on Lake Fork was in March, Were you at a football game then?
I think you were just skeered.  ;)

Thats what I was thinking!   lo

Jared LeBlue

I had three tournaments in March and one of them was the UBCS. Who scheduled the rally in the same month there was another UB event taking place? I tried to tell yall not to do that but nooooooo yall wouldn't listen. Just like you didn't listen when I told yall Toledo Bend can get down right ugly and what happen. Yep one day yall gonna listen to me. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

Quote from: Rattle on January 14, 2009, 10:07:22 AM
I had three tournaments in March and one of them was the UBCS. Who scheduled the rally in the same month there was another UB event taking place? I tried to tell yall not to do that but nooooooo yall wouldn't listen. Just like you didn't listen when I told yall Toledo Bend can get down right ugly and what happen. Yep one day yall gonna listen to me. ~roflmao

That is no excuse. We had ten boats show up at Fork and all but one fished the UCBS also.  ::) ::)

Just admit it you were  :chick

Jared LeBlue

Chicken? What is there to be Chicken about? I will make one of these events sooner or later. After I show yall how to fish I will show yall how to cook and drink. ~beer~
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

I think you already showed us how to cook and drink.  ~beer~

I am still waiting on the how to fish part.  lo