Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Global Strike Command?

(Read 2179 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

jamesavp

• UB Member
  • I would name my kid bass is my wife would let me
What would you guys think if Global Strike Command set up home base in Nebraska?  That would make my chances of coming down from Minot much better in the future.
Fish hard or get off my boat!

complac3ncy

• Smallmouth
  • Bad day of fishing > Good day at the office!
Might get an increase of protestors at the kennedy gate.  lo

Hows the fishing up there around Minot?

UltimateBass#4

• Smallmouth
  • Tournament Winner
Omaha would feel like it was old times...since SAC HQ was there, GSC would be welcomed with open arms.

BassBUFF

• LM Community Diplomat
  • '07 LEGEND LE195 w/200 Opti
Which is why I bet it won't go there. There are just too many fighter GO's out there to let that happen ::)!

jamesavp

• UB Member
  • I would name my kid bass is my wife would let me
Hows the fishing up there around Minot?
The fishing is very good! Low Low fishing pressure and lots of lakes with bass in them.  The down side is that they are 40 min to 3 hour dirves to get to them.  Lake Nelson (power plant) lake has been great to me.  Have caught multiple 5 lbers in there and I have had days were I can catch 30-40 bass in a few hours.  There is a bass club up here that makes things a little nicer.  Fishing with a group of guys and gals really helps learn the lakes faster.  My favorite has to be New Johns.  Every time I fish that lake I hook into nice size smallies.  Can't wait for the ice to melt.  The only down side is the wind, which Brian can talk about.  25 to 35 knot winds can ruin a fishing trip.  ND has no tree protection so you get every bit of that Wind.  I actually speared a couple of waves in Nelson lake which isn't big at all.  Nelson is open year round due to the power plant and I keep calling Brian to see if he wants to go but he doesn't want to fish in 10 degree -30 degree wind chill temps :'(.  When the temps hit the 40s I will have to try again.

Fish hard or get off my boat!