Huge Problem With Anna Plans

Started by Chuck Tawney, February 08, 2009, 11:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Tawney

Christopher Run doesnt open until April 1st, which aint good. We are going down on March 28th..........aaarrghhh.
  Am checking into Lake Anna State Park, they have a ramp, and cabins also. Will call this week, hopefully we can straighten this out. I am so bummed right now, But I wont give up. ~b~
                                                                         Chuck
Evolve Baits Pro Staff  Explosive Tackle Pro Staff
Denali Rods Pro Staff  RemoteMechanic.com ProTeam  Solar Bat Sunglasses  Team Outcast
www.chucktawney.com

fishmagnet

is this a april fools thing ? are you trying to make me cry?

Chuck Tawney

^-^ The story I am getting is that they turn the water off to the campground in november, doesnt get turned back on until April 1st, +/-.  It sucks bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying though, will let you know soon enough. Sorry man, will do my best.
          On a lighter note, check out    www.crookedcreektackle.com    I am involved with them now, hopefully for a long time to come.  If you order anything, put my name in the box.
                                                   Chuck
Denali Rods Pro Staff  RemoteMechanic.com ProTeam  Solar Bat Sunglasses  Team Outcast
www.chucktawney.com

fishmagnet

i checked out the site , they got some nice stuff. i may have to get some of those spinnerbaits.only problem is, im not sure if i can fit any more tackle in my boat.went up s.f.t. yesterday and put some finishing touches on my collection.i am soooooooooo ready to get out on the water! i was gonna wait till mid march before getting the boat out but i dont think i can wait that long. i been driving past martin lagoon everyday on my way home from work hoping to see water and not ice. the gun powder is ice free but i have not checked near the ramps. did you ever get your lights straight?

Chuck Tawney

I sent the original LED lights back, blew 9 fuses, was afraid to damage my electric in the boat.  Talked to some dealer about getting new ones, but havent got my money back on the credit card yet.  Might have to scrap it, unless i can find some other source for LEDs.  If you know anyone, or have an idea, let me know.  Thanks for checking out the site, They are giving me the full hook up. Everything, pro staff hat, jersey, decals for the boat and truck. So far, really cool company.  Talk to ya soon.
                                       Chuck
www.chucktawney.com

fishmagnet

I got my LEDs in my rod lockers from BJs. $10 for 2 . they are about 9 inches long ,run on 3 AAA  batteries(lasted all season).VERY bright!Only thing ,they are not tottaly water proof.comes with a bracket but i used velcro so i could use where ever needed.