I'm not sure who this woman is Rattle

Started by Ron Fogelson, February 09, 2009, 09:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ʇuǝɹq™

Quote from: Jared on February 12, 2009, 09:11:58 PM
No I promise you have no idea. If you have seen some of my old girlfriends you would know.

What happened?  Did they dump you?  Probably, but don't worry lil man, they'll grow up to be supermodels and you'll marry that chick that came by the other day while you neighbor was cleaning some fish.  She'll love you forever and you'll be so in love with her, but you will reminisce of the days when you were 13 and dated the hotties before they realized that they were hot.  Then you'll say to yourself, dang.   ;D

Jared

Quote from: ʇuǝɹq on February 23, 2009, 02:27:12 AM
What happened?  Did they dump you?  Probably, but don't worry lil man, they'll grow up to be supermodels and you'll marry that chick that came by the other day while you neighbor was cleaning some fish.  She'll love you forever and you'll be so in love with her, but you will reminisce of the days when you were 13 and dated the hotties before they realized that they were hot.  Then you'll say to yourself, dang.   ;D

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Sounds like a remake of your middle school years. Man...I feel sorry for you.
Jared Rascoe-Minda Lures Pro-Staff
Stanley Lures Jr. Field Staff

ʇuǝɹq™

Thats all you got?  Try again little man.

Jared

Quote from: ʇuǝɹq on February 23, 2009, 07:09:41 PM
Thats all you got?  Try again little man.

I'm trying to be nice! This girl I am talking to now can probably outfish you! >:D She aint afraid to try either! Not that that would be any big accomplishment anyway... ~roflmao

ʇuǝɹq™

Quote from: Jared on February 23, 2009, 07:17:44 PM
I'm trying to be nice! This girl I am talking to now can probably outfish you! >:D She aint afraid to try either! Not that that would be any big accomplishment anyway... ~roflmao

This sucks, your 13, so the girl you're talking too is probably 9, so I cant say anything smart  :ass  cause that would land me in jail.

Jared

Quote from: ʇuǝɹq on February 23, 2009, 07:30:48 PM
This sucks, your 13, so the girl you're talking too is probably 9, so I cant say anything smart  :ass  cause that would land me in jail.

Actually I am older than her and go ahead say it.  :chick >:D

Why are we talking about this? lo