Anyone else sick of the ice

Started by tennispro, February 19, 2009, 09:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 04, 2009, 10:32:31 AM
That sabula ice on the lakes melts faster than the other backwaters do for some reason hopefully it is all gone soon, cant wait to start walleye fishng

I hear ya.  I'm just excited to start catching something.  There have been people out and doing ok walleye fishing, but nothing great.  I went to buy my new Foretrex today so I could get it on ready to go, but we still got a week or 2 before it its gets to good.  I'm going to do some bottom fishing today to see if I can catch a redhorse or carp or something.( I really just need to get out of the house and do something)
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Lipripper

C
Quote from: Buzbait88 on March 04, 2009, 11:50:30 AM
I hear ya.  I'm just excited to start catching something.  There have been people out and doing ok walleye fishing, but nothing great.  I went to buy my new Foretrex today so I could get it on ready to go, but we still got a week or 2 before it its gets to good.  I'm going to do some bottom fishing today to see if I can catch a redhorse or carp or something.( I really just need to get out of the house and do something)
well buzz did you get out and catch anything  ~roflmao ~roflmao
coldfront them Pike are lots of fun to catch and them bigger ones will pull some drag all right  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Buzbait88

Quote from: Lipripper on March 06, 2009, 06:47:26 PM
C well buzz did you get out and catch anything  ~roflmao ~roflmao
coldfront them Pike are lots of fun to catch and them bigger ones will pull some drag all right  ;D

I went.  Through a worm on the bottom.  The water was a lot muddier than I would have liked, but I sat there for about 2 hours and never had anything I could say was for sure a bit.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Lipripper

Quote from: Buzbait88 on March 06, 2009, 06:56:06 PM
I went.  Through a worm on the bottom.  The water was a lot muddier than I would have liked, but I sat there for about 2 hours and never had anything I could say was for sure a bit.
well at least you wasn't sitting around the house watching the ice melt  ;D

The Bassmeister

We set a record here in Southeast Nebraska yesterday with 82*, broke a record of 76* back in '56.  Ice out for the third time now!  :) ~cf
Ranger 519VX 200 Optimax

Cross her eyes!

Crigger Craw

82 would be nice cant wait till it is like that everyday 80/s and 90's everyday cant wait  ~sun ~sun

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 07, 2009, 12:26:10 AM
82 would be nice cant wait till it is like that everyday 80/s and 90's everyday cant wait  ~sun ~sun

shoot.  I'd be perfectly happy with 60's and 70's everyday.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Crigger Craw

nah i like the 80's and 90's for the bass get past the spawn and ctch em with the frog the fun bite of the year

Lipripper

Quote from: Crigger Craw on March 07, 2009, 12:42:39 PM
nah i like the 80's and 90's for the bass get past the spawn and ctch em with the frog the fun bite of the year
Nothingm like a good FROG bite  ~c~ ~c~