*waves*

Started by LunkerSniper, February 23, 2009, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunkerSniper

Hey all, another n00b here... name is Bob, currently living in Las Vegas. Moving to upstate NY in about 2 months, so I'll be doing a lot of fishing out on Lake Ontario for a while. Originally from SE PA/South Jersey, grew up salt-water fishing for Weakfish, Striper, Fluke, Blues, etc...

My dad owns Grassy Sound Marina in North Wildwood, NJ (any South Jerseyians in here?), so fishing is in my blood.

Been out of the 'fishing loop' since I moved to Vegas 5 years ago, but I've got the bug again... watched Skeet Reese win the Classic this weekend, and it bit me hard, found this place looking to see what all the buzz with new gear has been since I last was seriously into fishing. Looks like quite a bit, actually.

So yeah, that's all. I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys on the boards :)

larrylargemouth

Hello LunkerSniper and welcome to Ultimate Bass. You have found the place for all things Bass fishing with some South Jersey members here too. I live in PA and fish several NY lakes during the year also. Take your time to look around and if you need any help, just gives us a yell. Enjoy the site and jump in where you can.

TheBossT127

I'm an upstate NY'er so welcome. Bring some desert heat with you so things can finally thaw out up here. Where are you coming to live?

LunkerSniper

Quote from: TheBossT127 on February 23, 2009, 03:34:24 PM
I'm an upstate NY'er so welcome. Bring some desert heat with you so things can finally thaw out up here. Where are you coming to live?

For a while, Watertown area. Moving in with some relatives for a bit, might get our own place in the area, or might stay with them until the move down to PA/NJ.

As for the heat, yeah.... by blood has thinned out in the desert, I can't take the cold as well anymore. lol.

TheBossT127

Well with the thin blood in mind I hope you're not here yet. Hell my blood thinned after last week in Florida!

Mike Noble

Welcome Bob to UltimateBass.com.  Let us know if you need anything around the forum.  Great to have you sign on.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Groma

Lunkersniper it must be fate that brought you to the right place this soon. Welcome aboard. v~
"You have to fight for the right to fish "

-Dave-

Bass-11