Count down to the UBCS

Started by Jared LeBlue, March 02, 2009, 04:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Shawn-

Hell I was inside the cabin, Asleep, all the way across the cove and I heard it.  lo

I was thinking , No way these guys are going to be at the ramp on time.  ::)  Yall were the first ones there.  :surrender: lo

Jared LeBlue

I don't think we actually went to sleep. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Quote from: Rattle on March 03, 2009, 09:18:09 PM
I don't think we actually went to sleep. lo
Heck who would want to burn good  ~cf and  ~beer~ time by sleeping  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Zuk

No one will be going to sleep this year either!  And I'm going to barf in someones rod locker.      ~beer~

-Shawn-

crash

Quote from: Zuk on March 04, 2009, 07:53:17 AM
No one will be going to sleep this year either!  And I'm going to barf in someones rod locker.      ~beer~
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!  I'l barf back!!!  lo

I'm ready....gonna get the big bass this year  lo lo lo

Russ199A

Can ya'll say Loc-R-Bar, I think that may be just enough incentive to get it.  PoPo
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Lipripper

Quote from: Zuk on March 04, 2009, 07:53:17 AM

Quote from: Russ199A on March 04, 2009, 10:16:52 AM
Can ya'll say Loc-R-Bar, I think that may be just enough incentive to get it.  PoPo
Zuk you got stock in Loc-R-Bar that' sa good ways to get some sold  ~roflmao ~roflmao
Crash you get Big Bass  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

-Shawn-

Steve, You think you can't wait?  I haven't even been on the water in 09.  ~sweat

BassBUFF

Quote from: -Shawn- on March 09, 2009, 09:49:17 AM
Steve, You think you can't wait?  I haven't even been on the water in 09.  ~sweat

:o Isn't that against the law in TX?  ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Today was my last day at work. I'm going pick the essentials tomorrow and then it's off to the Bend Thursday. Can't wait. For those not attending , yep yall missing a good time. There will be plenty of . Plenty of smack talk and some of the TCTC crew better lock there doors cause there's a couple of drunk cajuns coming to play. . And of course Lock Jaw will TCTC's butt.
Ardent Prostaff