Welaka?

Started by Randy G., March 10, 2009, 07:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy G.

So, I know Rex and Al have been to Welaka.............So, how did ya do? Anybody else been?

176mag

Went yesterday.Three very small fish. :'(

yonartech

Al said that he and Rex didn't catch anything :-\ but I willing to bet they just scoped the place out and are keeping the hot spots  ~shhh to themselves.  Can't wait to TX day.  Anybody know how deep Weleka gets in places?  ~read Tried to do some research on the place, not allot of info out there, nor do I know where it's at.  Mapquest says it's about a 2 1/2 hour drive down, but where do we launch at?  Oh, and Randy, if I get teamed up with you, promise me you won't do a 100  :shocking: across the water.  PoPo  ~roflmao

176mag

It"s so shallow you don"t even need a boat.12' in the river channel.Most of the big fish caught in the old days in Lake George were caught wading. lo

bubbadawg

We didn't catch anything, but we'll see what the weather holds for the rest of the month. That could make all the difference in the world.

Randy G.

Where did you boys go? I will tell anybody who asks where I am gonna look for fish at. Corse that dont mean I know where there at. I only caught 1 the last time I was there...............lol

BassnG3

If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"