2006 Ultimate Bass Ralley Location

Started by DAWG, August 18, 2005, 07:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAWG

I know everyone has been waiting patiently for the big decision on where and when this is going to be held.Well the waiting is finally over  ~c~

Dale Hollow Lake

We are planning for it to take place between the middle of May and the middle of June, so we need everyone that plans to attend to get in tough with either Bman or myself DAWG as for we are the ones planning this event for the site.

What we need to know are the dates during this time frame that would be best for everyone, so we can make the necessary arrangements for everything.So the sooner everyone lets us know the the sooner we can set the date in stone.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this , and we hope to see as many as possible attend.

DAWG

Lipripper

DAWG will do and how many days are we looking at  ;) and are we talking about the middle of the week or startin gon the weekend  ;D just thinking out loud here and for me the middle of june would work since eye'm already off the first two weeks of May  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Fishaholic

I'm plannin' on attending, even if I gotta sign my wife into slavery to get the money...I'll work around whatever comes to be.

bassadict69

My vote is for the middle of June!

Any idea which resort or marina it will be held out of?

DAWG

Quote from: bassadict69 on August 18, 2005, 08:45:49 AM
My vote is for the middle of June!

Any idea which resort or marina it will be held out of?
Most likely it will be held out of Star Point Marina ,They have had several out of there from my understanding .

So lets keep the dates coming in so we can get a better  :-* .

DAWG

How does everyone feel about arriving on a Thursday and fishing on Friday and Saturday to leave Sunday for the drive home. ;D

Fishaholic

like I said DAWG whatever it ends up being...even if I hafta hitch-hike down there, I'll be there.

Lipripper

Fish like me said you got a ride and looks like eye just might have to only take one week in May instead of two next year  ;)
DAWG sounds good to me and Fish and me could stop by and see you on the way by  ;) we have to get down there early so we can find the best spots to bank fish from  ~roflmao ~roflmao

DAWG

Good deal Fish , I for one cant wait to meet everyone  ~c~

DAWG

You two come as early as you want ,I have plenty of room  ~c~

Fishaholic

Lipripper

Me either  ~c~ ~c~ it's going to be a blast. Boy am eye going to have a full plate next year. ~sweat ~sweat Fish we can talk about it when we get together soon for our fishing date it won't be long now  ~c~ ~c~

bassadict69

Quote from: DAWG on August 18, 2005, 09:28:13 AM
How does everyone feel about arriving on a Thursday and fishing on Friday and Saturday to leave Sunday for the drive home. ;D

I think we may spend the week down there! A 10-12 hour drive is a little far to drive only to spend a couple of days. Then again, if the gas prices don't come back down I may only be able to afford lodging for a couple of nights after spending so much gas money.

Wildcat26

For me it just about has to be May. I have and early June event I have been attending for 14 years.

DAWG

Everyone remember we are going to try and fit this in so everyone can attend  ~c~ So lets hear your suggestions  ;)

Pferox

Sorry to say but Summer is out for the skeeter guy, don't know about Sharon tho, yall have to send me lots of pics.  :)
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

fishforfree

WoooooooHoooooooo ;D

I can't wait.

I am all for the arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday plan. ~c~

My decision with the help of my wife is the earlier in that time frame we do it the batter it is for me.  She mentioned about possible planning a family reunion (which usually has 100 or so people) and it could end up in June some time.

It may not be planned however because it usually takes about a year to put it together. 

But still I stay safe by saying the earlier in that time frame the better for me.

~sun

Skipper (ripnlips)

I have launched out of star point......LOTS of good fishing around that area...the earlier the better for me also but I will try to make it no matter what???  I love fishing that lake

MotherNature

I would opt for the 18th - 21st......

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Bman

All right!!! I am excited. ~c~ ~c~ ~c~  I would prefer May, but any time I can get together with friends on my favorite lake is good for me.

Bman

fishforfree

Quote from: Laurie on August 18, 2005, 09:05:24 PM
I would opt for the 18th - 21st......

Of..............................

I know I'm suppose to read your mind but my crystal ball is broke :'( lo

Warpath

Honestly I can be there any time.  May, June, Mid-week, late week, I 'm looking forward to it.

Eric

Mike Noble

Count me in...whenever...I should be able to find some free time.  ;)
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Fishaholic

Quote from: fishforfree on August 18, 2005, 05:42:51 PM
WoooooooHoooooooo ;D

She mentioned about possible planning a family reunion (which usually has 100 or so people) and it could end up in June some time.

It may not be planned however because it usually takes about a year to put it together. 

~sun

only 100 how fortunate for you guys...my gramps and his brother both settled close to each other when they came to the US...gramps had 7 kids, his brother 9...the last family reunion I went to they didn't rent a picnic grove in the park, they had to rent the entire park! over 650 relatives showed up...and they didn't all make it either. The way I understand it, every single Sicilian with the same surname as my gramps is a relative...in the entire world...those Italians are like baby factories I guess  ~roflmao

MotherNature

Quote from: fishforfree on August 18, 2005, 10:08:22 PM
Of..............................

I know I'm suppose to read your mind but my crystal ball is broke :'( lo

Scott your crystal ball is always broke lo

What I should have said is that I opt for the 18th thru the 21st of May ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>