2006 Ultimate Bass Ralley Location

Started by DAWG, August 18, 2005, 07:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAWG

I dont get any magizines.is it possible to put up the article here  :-*

Fishaholic

I let my script lapse...In-Fisherman has more stuff applicable to where I live and fish than B.A.S.S. does...don't get me wrong, B.A.S.S. is a valuable magazine, but I could only afford to get one.

Kal-Kevin

I'll do some checking on their web site and see if I can find a copy that can be posted or hyperlinked to here! if nothing else I photo copy it this week end and send out copies to those that want it!

Lipripper

Mike eye know what B.A.S.S. is just  :P ing ya  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Fishaholic

cool Kevin...and you should have my addy too

DAWG

Kal-Kevin

I did some checking on their web site and they have not got the new article up yet. I'll will check it tomarrow and see if it is up and matches the one in tha mag. if it does I' get you copies from there. :-*

Pferox

If somebody has a scanner, they can scan it and post it.

If you get it Kevin, I'd like to see it.

Thanks.
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Creel Limit Zero

Fishaholic

looks like everyone wants one Kevin  ~shhh

Kal-Kevin

hay gang went though my whole mag looking for that article that mike said he saw, and can not find it. he said he will look again tonight and fill me in on where he saw it! Then i can  post letting to you letting knowwhere it is and get the info to you.

Lipripper

Kevin it could have been one of Mike's voices playing tricks on him  lo lo

Pferox

Is Mike's voices readin the mag to him again, you know they make it up as they go along.  ~roflmao
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Kal-Kevin

I hear that they now fight on a regular bases, except when he checks out his one dollar supplies! ;)

Fishaholic

Mike probably read it somewhere else, but his voices told him differently  ~roflmao

CouchTater

I just looked at Dale Hollow from an ariel photo....   :o  @ all the sleughs and what not...    :shocking:

Tater
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Kal-Kevin

ok  tater give!

where did you find it soo we all can look at it! :-*

Lipripper

Mike Noble

Its not the voices this time...its true...for real...in black and white.  I xeroxed the article this morning...several copies...and will get them in the mail this weekend.  I will either mail them all to Kal...or if the voices let me, I will mail to others.  lo
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Creel Limit Zero

Mike, thanks for helping out here.  Can you scan it to a .pdf file and email them out?  That may be a little easier than filling out a bunch of addresses...

Mike Noble

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Lipripper

Mike  ~shhh ~shhh whatever you do don't consult your voices on this matter we would like to see it before next year  lo lo ;) ;D

DAWG

Good deal Mike,I lok forward to  ~read the article  ~c~

CouchTater

What part of the Lake are we looking at using for a ramp?  Because I have not a clue about anything about that lake...   :roll2:  If that made any sense.

tater
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

DAWG

Quote from: CouchTater on October 06, 2005, 02:26:13 PM
What part of the Lake are we looking at using for a ramp?  Because I have not a clue about anything about that lake...   :roll2:  If that made any sense.

tater
It will either be Sunset or Star Point marina,they are both closer to the headwaters of the lake and easiest for everyone to get to.and are only five minutes away from each other  ~c~