Lockjaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Brush Hawg, March 22, 2009, 05:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brush Hawg

Two years in a row, poor TCTC ~bu.  Dang all that beer drinking really didn't hurt us.   ~beer~

Lockjaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Chris

Quote from: Brush Hawg on March 22, 2009, 05:07:16 PM
Two years in a row, poor TCTC ~bu.  Dang all that beer drinking really didn't hurt us.   ~beer~

Lockjaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall beat us down! Come on make the next one Grand Bayou ...  ~roflmao

LOCKJAW!

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

Naw Chris ya'll gotta prove you can beat them on Toledo :-*

LOCKJAW    LOCKJAW    LOCKJAW    LOCKJAW    LOCKJAW    LOCKJAW

bassadict69

After the last three days...I am adopting Mike Noble's thinking about Toledo Bend! ANYWHERE BUT THE BEND!

Good Job Lockjaw! Ya'll definately laid the smackdown on us this year!

Lipripper

Congradulation lockjaw and will haev to go read all about it. hey rattle does this mean we will have to hear all about this till next year  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

-Shawn-

I gotta give Lockjaw conngrats on this one!!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~   

This was abso lutely the worst Tourney I have ever had! 

But I had a blast at night visiting with everyone.  We went to load the boat yesterday and when we got done everone was gone.  :shocking:

I had a great time and will be back next year for some more.  lo 

I hope the ladies white perch fishing on the dock next to the one I was working when I lost the 4th weigh fish of the day didn't get  the fit I through on camera. I would hate to see that on u-tube .  I am pretty sure I gave IKE a run for his money.  ~rant  I did appologise to them for the language though.  :surrender:

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Lipripper on March 23, 2009, 07:18:54 AM
Congradulation lockjaw and will haev to go read all about it. hey rattle does this mean we will have to hear all about this till next year  lo lo

Yep you gonna here about all year long. ~roflmao

Quote of the tournament by John LeDoux after the club weights were finalized:  "Laurie you got some pledge to dust off that trophy for us?"  ~roflmao ~roflmao 

Quote from: -Shawn- on March 23, 2009, 08:14:17 AM
I gotta give Lockjaw conngrats on this one!!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~   

This was abso lutely the worst Tourney I have ever had! 

But I had a blast at night visiting with everyone.  We went to load the boat yesterday and when we got done everone was gone.  :shocking:

I had a great time and will be back next year for some more.  lo 

I hope the ladies white perch fishing on the dock next to the one I was working when I lost the 4th weigh fish of the day didn't get  the fit I through on camera. I would hate to see that on u-tube .  I am pretty sure I gave IKE a run for his money.  ~rant  I did appologise to them for the language though.  :surrender:

Shawn it was a tough weekend, I really expected the weights to be much higher. We had a great time visiting with all the TCTC guys and gals. I think we won the beer drinking too. ~roflmao I know one thing 5:30am is EARLY when you been drinking all night. lo ~beer~
Ardent Prostaff