Hey Lockjaw

Started by Chris, March 23, 2009, 06:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Thanks for the good time and the good food. Allthough we got our butts handed to us ......its the one time of the year I really look forward to. I had to leave the festivities early Saturday night because I was a little under the weather so I missed out on BSing much. Congrats on the win....and as always .....LOCKJAW!

Jared LeBlue

Chris we had a blast. The food was awesome Saturday night. TCTC did a great job of putting on this UBCS. The door prizes were great too. Two Citicas and a Carrot stick was included in those prizes. ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Thanks Rattle! We had a blast and I'm glad everything went off well. Congrats to you guys  ~c~(again ~xyz)! Guess we need to prefish for 2 months like y'all did lo!

I'm with Chris, I look forward to the UBCS every year! So now the question comes up; when is next years so I can plan the vacation time?! ;)

I'll get the results posted soon! Trying to catch up on work ^-^!

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: BassBUFF on March 23, 2009, 11:07:36 AM
Thanks Rattle! We had a blast and I'm glad everything went off well. Congrats to you guys  ~c~(again ~xyz)! Guess we need to prefish for 2 months like y'all did lo!

I'm with Chris, I look forward to the UBCS every year! So now the question comes up; when is next years so I can plan the vacation time?! ;)

I'll get the results posted soon! Trying to catch up on work ^-^!

We have our next meeting on April 1st. We will probably make a decision on when and where the next one will be.
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Man we sure had a great time, a big thank you to all that pitched in and put everythign together.

The food on both nights was outstanding, the Lock Jaw crew as always was a blast to hang out with and Shawn and Crash even gave me a bed Wed night so I could get down a little early to hang out.

Thanks guys, see you next year.   ~c~

-Shawn-

Next year?  :-\ :-\ :-\

We need to have a get together in the fall When Rattle is busy with Football.  ~shade ~roflmao ~roflmao

Thanks to everyone that help put this thing together and all that showed up.  We had a blast prefishing !!  lo

Fogy , You got a bed at our place any time you want it.  I had a blast all weekend.   ;PEP) ~c~