Here's something to try, using a KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm...

Started by Bass Mafia, March 23, 2009, 08:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

Quote from: Lipripper on April 13, 2009, 12:39:51 PM
Yelp Karl the way eye got it figured by the time eye get back from my 2 week Crappie trip to Lake Shelbyville in 17 days from now it should be just about right  ~c~ ~c~ To throw my SPRO FROGS and SENKOS KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm  ;D
Its not to early for the Shock Treatment Lip  ;)

[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Lipripper

Quote from: GotstaFish on April 13, 2009, 04:45:42 PM
Its not to early for the Shock Treatment Lip  ;)

Karl eye have been throwing the shock but noting on them yet and not to worry eye will be throwing a KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm on Lake Shelbyville while Crappie fishing too  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

sillybass

Quote from: Lipripper on April 13, 2009, 07:06:10 PM
Karl eye have been throwing the shock but noting on them yet and not to worry eye will be throwing a KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm on Lake Shelbyville while Crappie fishing too  ;D

Lip if your throwing the  KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm that means your really not Crappie fishing. ;D

Crigger Craw

Lipripper

Quote from: sillybass on April 13, 2009, 07:35:31 PM
Lip if your throwing the  KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm that means your really not Crappie fishing. ;D
Sure eye am just hang the Crappie rig over the side of the boat and start casting  ~roflmao ~roflmao and if fishing with a KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm and eye get a hit on my crappie rig just let the KaRu VibraShock and Minda Lures Spear Worm settle to the bottem like a jig  lo lo

Quote from: Crigger Craw on April 13, 2009, 09:45:24 PM
Lip Scott got a 5 pounder on a vibrashock as well  ~c~ ~c~
All right Crigger  ~c~ ~c~ and what did you catch  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet