3/22 pool 13

Started by tennispro, March 23, 2009, 08:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tennispro

I got out yesterday with a budy from work.  I might try and talk him into fishing Bass World or Anglers Choice now that we have Sundays off ~c~.

We fishing the lower end of pool 13 from about 10-5.  There were a few boats out when we got to the ramp and the longer we stayed we became the only ones out for about the last 4 hours ;)  Water temps were any were from 49-58 through out the day.  We did not get any fish for the first hour then I finally hooked up with two short fish on a Chigger Craw.  Then the wind picked up and we started fishing different areas.  About 1:00 we finally found the fish.  We ended up with 7 keepers with the biggest 6 going around 15-16 lbs.  We got four shorts too.  The last 11 fishing all came on Spinnerbaits with big blades  ~shhh  Sorry no pictures today because we took my friends boat, and the only picture taken was with a cell phone just to mess with my brother because he was at work ~roflmao

Jeremy
ProStaff PARASITE WEIGHTS

GotstaFish

Sweet  ~c~ Glad you found them and found the right bait  ;)

Crigger Craw

Whats a spinnerbait :-\  Never heard of one before ;)

GotstaFish

Thats where you take a worm, put it on a hook and wind your line up and let her go, TaDa, spinner bait  lo  ~b~

Crigger Craw

~b~that is kinda the direction that i was thinking ~b~