Sampson Results

Started by BassnG3, March 28, 2009, 05:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassnG3

Well the wind howled making it tough for boat control.  Rex takes 1st Place followed by b :'( assclown in second and Bubbadawg holding down third place.  Can't remember weights so speak up you three and post your weights.  Looking for suggestions for next month's tourney either on the 25th or the 18th.
If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"

T-REX

T-Rexs total weight for 2-fish-5.94  ~gf ~bb ;PEP)lbs.

T-REX

Quote from: T-REX on March 28, 2009, 09:17:31 PM
T-Rexs total weight for 2-fish-5.94  ~gf ~bb ;PEP)lbs.
PoPo If the next tx is on the 18, I won't be able to attend. I'll be in Okeechobee fishing the big O. ~cf

GameOn

Congrats, Rex  ~c~.  Wish I could have gotten my sheet together sooner so that I could have been there too.  I get my hitch on Tuesday, and I will be ready for next month.

Hey, I heard the big O is going through some cycle right now where the fishing is terrible... I guess you must have heard differently if you are heading down there?   ~read

bubbadawg

We didn't weigh my one. We probably should have because I might have taken first place with that monster. ;D

bubbadawg

I don't really care which day I guess it would depend mainly on the tide and were we are fishing. However, if Rex can't make the 18th I guess the best day would be the 25th we need all the boats we can get.

176mag

On the 25th the tides low at 0737 at Kings Ferry.So the St.Marys is out. ??? Maybe Rodman or Orange lake.

Randy G.

Quote from: 176mag on March 29, 2009, 03:44:27 PM
On the 25th the tides low at 0737 at Kings Ferry.So the St.Marys is out. ??? Maybe Rodman or Orange lake.

I say Orange!!!

Congratulations REX! Way to go Bro! Nice fishin!

BassnG3

Orange is a good 2 1/2 hour ride...  I'm good as long as I can catch a  ^-^ ~xyz ~rant fish ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~

T-REX

I haven't heard about much about the Big-O, I'm really going to visit my in-laws,my wife is from Okeechobee. But my boat will be tagging along.  If the O doesn't produce I'll just fish the Kissimee river. ~gf  :help:  ~1

bassclown

I don't remember what my weight was for sure, but it was about 1/2 to 3/4 lb less than Rex I think. How many did bassn3g weigh??? I can't remember. Someone help me out here. lo lo lo lo lo
If I only learn one thing about fishing today, it's been a good day.

GameOn

I am fine with Orange or Rodman.  Rodman is a bit closer on the map (not sure in road time terms).  What I have read makes Rodman sound a better producer of bass, but I am more interested in just getting out there rather than the location as long as there are still bass to catch.  I should also be good on either date.  I just need to make a meeting or at least talk to someone to get the poop on what I need to do as far as membership goes and how the club mechanics work outside of the forum. :)

bubbadawg

I know that Ripin Lips fished Orange last weekend does anyone know how they did? I have a couple more non boaters that want to fish but I need to know how many boats are going to show up before I tell them.

Randy G.

According to Brandon they killed them. He said they caught 20 out of his boat. That was his first time ever going there.

BassnG3

Randy did you hear how many fished and how many weighed in fish?

BassnG3

Game On if you have ay questions let 'em fly ~cf  As far as joining club just come to the next meeting which will be posted.

GameOn

Thanks.  I am heading out with Al possibly on Thursday afternoon.  Partially to play with the boat which is my first larger power boat (he had a similar model), and partially to wet a line or two on the Saint Marys.  Think we are planning on putting in at Browntown.  I will prob think of something I can probe him about concerning the club then.

Oh, I got one.  Are we sanctioned by any national organization or are we just a friendly local club?

Randy G.

Quote from: BassnG3 on March 31, 2009, 07:06:00 PM
Randy did you hear how many fished and how many weighed in fish?

Yea, between 4 boats they weighed in 17 fish for around 37 pounds. I think there big fish was 4 or 5 pounds. 11 pounds 4 fish for 1st, 5 fish 10+ ponds for 2nd, 5 fish 10+ pounds for 3rd a 4th boat weighed in like 3 fish for around 6 or 7 pounds. Here's the link.................  http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=458066745&blogId=480372375

bassclown

Is this were we are going to fish next TX?
If I only learn one thing about fishing today, it's been a good day.