NEW MEMBERS-Questions and Answers!

Started by BassinColorado, April 07, 2009, 12:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassinColorado

Here is a post for our new and potential members to ask questions and get answers from the clubs members. Just register with Ultimate Bass and feel free to ask anything anytime! Thanks for everyone's support of the Colorado Bass Anglers!
"The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work!"---Harry Golden

here fishy,fishy

In watching your unique and exciting format, I wonder if it would work to have other clubs get involved as competing clubs. I think it would be a great format to find the best anglers in each club to go to a Championship.

To have two guys in the same boat from different clubs might bring some well needed interests in Colorado for Bass fishing.
Just an idea going off in my head.

Congrats to Sam and Bryan I look forward to seeing how it all ends. ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Love the format! Great job!!!

Troy Limmer

BassinColorado

Actually, a few of us in the club have discussed it some, believe it or not. We came to the conclusion that "no one" can be the "Best in Colorado", and have a chance at this particular custom designed trophy, unless they came through this club. So, first step is to apply for membership with the club and then get in on the fun! It could be you next year!!

As far as a club on club.....maybe we should sit down and have a chat about that sometime. There are a few "egos" that would play such a game....I am sure!

PS-It really has been "fun!" What a concept! Maybe we are starting a trend again, eh?  ;)

"The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work!"---Harry Golden

here fishy,fishy

I think you may have!

I will try to make it to your next meeting

Thanks!!

We will talk! ~c~