Switch Weekends

Started by BassnG3, May 08, 2009, 03:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassnG3

Poll will last 4 days.  Post your name after you vote in order to tell who all voted.
If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"

T-REX

T-Rex votes Altamaha   ~c~  ;PEP)   ~gf

yonartech

>:( NO...I'd rather not.  >:(  BUT...if we have to...I'll have to do some begging to participate.  What's happened with the 23rd?  :-\

bassclown

Man, you guys are killing me. I have duty on the 15th so I need to know soon. If I have to, I'll try to find someone to swap days with me. Hey Scott, still qualified WRDO? Wanna take it?
If I only learn one thing about fishing today, it's been a good day.

176mag

176mag votes Altamaha.Switch weekends and I can fish. ~cf   

dan_m

I voted yes for the change...doesn't really matter if I can I will and if I can't I'll catch up next month...

GameOn

I'm as good on the 16th as I was on the 23rd, and the drive is more preferable than the trip to Rodman.  I am in.  Who is boating this time?  We have a lot more of us available now, and unless we care if there are solo fisherman out there... some people will have to leave the boats at home, I thinks.  :-*

BassnG3

Anyone can fish solo if there are not enough non-boaters...  For the rest that have not voted yet, get hot ~rant ~rant ~rant!!!

BassnG3

My schedule this week does not support a meeting :'( :'( :'( any night at all and the vote supports moving the tourney to the Altamaha.  We could meet 15mins early at Petro 2 and do our partner draw.  I just need a head count of who for sure is fishing.  ! am a boater and my son wants to fish as a non boater.  Sunrise Saturday is 6:29 and low tide at Champney is 10:30 which means we should have safe light around 6:00.  With this in mind we would have to leave Petro 2 NLT 4:40 in order to get everyone in the water (two ramps).

GameOn

I will be going as a boater.

Since Will Holder still has no username and forum access yet, I called him to get his take on Saturday.  He and his son are interested in attending as non-boaters.  Maybe he will get a log-in before I transfer and he no longer has me to be his  ^-^ anymore.  ~roflmao

dan_m

So you are saying we should meet NO LATER than 4:20 to draw partners???  And why Champney?  I guess I didn't realize that was part of the vote...If I get my trailer operable, I'll be there...if I don't, I'll catch up next month..

BassnG3

We will put in at Everett City not Champney...

bubbadawg

Bubbadawg votes Altamaha

mark l.

How Many boaters are fishing?

BassnG3

Right now we have 6 Boaters:  Myself, Bubbawdawg, 176mag, TRex, Game On and a new guy  Non Boaters: BassnG3(jr).   This is all I know for sure that are fishing.  THe rest need to reply all ready ~rant ~rant ~rant ~rant

~cf        v~    ~gf

~fff

yonartech

Yonartech will be there... ~c~  ~cf  ~c~

bubbadawg

Who is the new guy with a boat?

bubbadawg

I think Will and his son plan on fishing too.

mark l.

I plan on fishing if there is enough boats. My boat ia not ready .   ~b~ ~b~

BassnG3

One more open seat is all we have left...  Dan are you in???

bassclown

If I only learn one thing about fishing today, it's been a good day.

dan_m

Can't make it this weekend...I'll be in Pennsylvania...see ya'll next month...be safe

GameOn

Will and his son are planning on coming.  I thought I said that in my last post...  I guess I didn't really come right out and confirm.  Sorry about that.  Yes, they are telling me that they are going.

jbradfishn

I think i'm the new guy with the boat in question.... :)

BassnG3

You are the new guy... ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~