Today's Open

Started by CharlieD, May 23, 2009, 05:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieD

It was great seeing you guys again and what an awesome turnout! You guys really did an outstanding job and everyone was commenting on how well run the tournament was. It was a well oiled machine from my perspective. I had wanted to stick around and tell you guys great job in person but my buddy drove up from Southern Maryland and had to get back down there for a concert he was going to.

I will see you all again at that Friday evening open in a couple of weeks.

Charlie

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

tdt91

Hey Charlie, thanks for coming and congrats on the 3rd place cash. Just missed out by a p hair on doubling that money.

How was the ride, did the wind cause much problem?
Original Rat

CharlieD

We had the winning fish on about 1:15. It nailed my jig- I set the hook and with a heavy flipping rod and 20 pound test I couldn't turn this pig before she wrapped on a pole. By the time I got the boat over there she had come off. She would of culled the 15 and 1/2 incher we had.

The ride down was nice- we were able to do between 71 and 74. Ride back up was a little bumpy so we just cruised at about 55-60 so we didn't get beat up too bad.

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

HammytheFisherman

Was good to see you again at the open Charlie and glad you guys were still able to bring a limit to the table! When Bill told a couple of us you had 6 in the boat we were a little anxious to see what you would bring in.

Now leave the Bush alone for a little while! ~shade ~roflmao
-Team Outcast