New PB 9.42

Started by Ron Fogelson, May 26, 2009, 06:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jstrozier

Quote from: Choke Canyon Boy on June 04, 2009, 05:25:00 PM
Nice bass but no 9 lbr. maybe 5.

I am sure if it didnt weigh that DNR wouldnt have tagged it......

Foggy....u are correct about that one

Team OutCast

BandedBait

Nice fish.

Next time all you have to do is take a picture of it hanging on your digital scale. That will tell the tale and keep some people quite. ~b~

Choke Canyon Boy

I am entitled to my opinion. I was not rude. I apologised for the comment . you guys are the one's being immature jerks for contining to make comments about my statement. grow up guys i said i was sorry for comment that should be the end of it.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Choke Canyon Boy on June 17, 2009, 12:05:54 AM
I am entitled to my opinion. I was not rude. I apologised for the comment . you guys are the one's being immature jerks for contining to make comments about my statement. grow up guys i said i was sorry for comment that should be the end of it.

Yep your right let's just let it go, thanks for the apology.

Choke Canyon Boy

Thanks Fogy. Once again I am sorry for the inmature and untasteful post(I'm only 23). I know you are a regular here and I value your post. I look foward to hearing from you in the future. 

-choke canyon boy.

Lipripper

Quote from: Fogy on June 17, 2009, 12:18:01 AM

Yep your right let's just let it go, thanks for the apology.
Enough said  ;D So Fogy when you going fishing again to try and catchanother Big one like that  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Ron Fogelson

It's on going Lip, I think each time we are on the water that little tap on the end of the line holds a lot of dreams

Lipripper

Quote from: Fogy on June 17, 2009, 07:22:05 AM
It's on going Lip, I think each time we are on the water that little tap on the end of the line holds a lot of dreams
It sure does  lo lo and sometimes breaks your heart too  :'( :'( but hey that's fishing right  ;D Next spring if eveything works out just right I will be comeing over your way with shawn and Tab and we will have to try to make some dreams come true together  ~beer~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

kickurbass

Great play by play and one hell of a fish!
ALWAYS remember when taking pics with big fish........HOLD THE FISH AWAY from your body. Hold it out like your handing it to someone whether it be by the lip or cradling it. The fish will look MUCH bigger in photos.

Did you measure the length of that beauty??
I landed a 7lb'r that was 24" long. Your fish had a FAT belly and mine did not.

Awesome dude!
Fishing memories with dad.
NOTHING BEATS IT!

UltimateBassSlayer

Congrats on the personal best...Nice fish!!! ~c~