Date to fish

Started by bassclown, June 12, 2009, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassclown

Since our fearless leader has skipped town on us, what day do we want to fish? And who will be there? (As directed by said fearless leader) Poll will be up for 4 days. We need to get some participation people.
If I only learn one thing about fishing today, it's been a good day.

bassclown

I'm voting for the 20th simply for the fact that I will have ASF on the 27th.

yonartech

Sorry bassclown, I'm gonna have to vote for the 27th, cause the 20th is Father's Day weekend, and we have plans for the entire weekend.  No way could I possibly talk my way into changing what SHE has planned already.  But also, I need to know what boaters are going to be there, I can't fish with bubbadawg (not fishing), T-REX (not fishing, believe he'll be with bubbadawg), or GameOn.  My draw will have to be with someone else.  I'm trying to budget about $50 bucks a tx, $20 for the tx, $5 for big fish, and the rest for whoever drives my big  ^-^ around.

Randy G.

How can you "Budget" an Addiction............... :'( :'( ;D

yonartech

lo  It's not the addiction I'm budgeting, Randy....it's the tx.  I can fish many places and it doesn't cost me a dime.  But a nine hour outing at roughly $5 an hour is something I have to budget.  Remember I have three teenagers in high school in the money-loving Camden County.  I use this addiction for a two-fold purpose.  One because I am addicted and two for the masculinity maintainer.  Some guys would kill to be surrounded by women, until they reach for an empty wallet.   lo

bassclown

I may have to budget an extra amount of money to get someone to take my ASF day. Guess I better start shopping now.  ~read  maybe I can get that as my day off or something. I've got to be there.

Randy G.

Quote from: yonartech on June 14, 2009, 05:49:15 PM
lo  It's not the addiction I'm budgeting, Randy....it's the tx.  I can fish many places and it doesn't cost me a dime.  But a nine hour outing at roughly $5 an hour is something I have to budget.  Remember I have three teenagers in high school in the money-loving Camden County.  I use this addiction for a two-fold purpose.  One because I am addicted and two for the masculinity maintainer.  Some guys would kill to be surrounded by women, until they reach for an empty wallet.   lo

Wait till you get a boat. You gonna have to chuck that budget out the window..........lol

+1 On the empty wallet and women deal. ~roflmao ~roflmao

dan_m