Changing the 3Fer time to 530-830?

Started by HammytheFisherman, July 01, 2009, 01:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammytheFisherman

We touched on this briefly at the last meeting and I can't remember what the decision was. I don't think light conditions would be an issue, but we may have an even better turn out if we give the extra 30 minutes for guys to get home from work and hook up their boats. I don't think we could do this in August due to daylight getting shorter, but think it might be good idea for July. :help:

Regardless, I hope to either be fishing the tournament or there to help with the weigh-in or launch.
-Team Outcast

Trainer52

I mentioned it at the meeting, the elders in the club didnt want to hear it, but its gonna affect the numbers I think... You guys make the call, im staying out of it

tdt91

I am ok with it. My concern is the time we put out already. I you guys want to change it then make sure you get the word out on the boards etc.
Original Rat

HammytheFisherman

Bill hit me up and let me know if we want to push it to 530 instead. I will make a post in the 3fer thread now saying that we are considering pushing the time back until 530. Would just need to make sure that we make posts on the boards about the time change. I don't think pushing it back until 530 would really jeopardize anyone as its only 30 min later.

Then again... I'm not everybody. lo
-Team Outcast

Trainer52

snapshotmd

I put the word out on the website.

Just to be sure, we are only doing it for July, not Aug... right?

tdt91

AS of right now that is correct. Thanks Ken.
Tom
Original Rat

HammytheFisherman

Anyone in need of a partner or want one? I was thinking about using my boat, but when you are forced to troll roughly 1 square mile and then be towed the remaining 5 its not a good day. ~rant

I would like to fish if anyone is interested in letting me provide the entertainment on their boat for the evening. lo
-Team Outcast

crankbait59

Hey hammer can any one fish the 3fers on wensdays at M.R. just got back in to bass fishing and want to try a tournament or two.