July's Tournament

Started by dan_m, July 06, 2009, 10:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan_m

It's not to early to start thinking about date and place...I'm figuring the 18th and 25th are our options for this month...I'm voting 18th for Lochlussa (spelling may be off a bit)...

176mag

Scott said something about a night tournament at Kingsley.18th or 25th is good for me. ~bb  ~fff

GameOn

I already told Scott, but just as a reminder, I am transferring from TTF this week.  I head off to VA for two weeks of school and then to RI for 6 weeks at the SEA.  I won't be back in town until around Sep. 6th.  Then I am off to KY with the family for a week and a half to fish/water sports/visit with my parents at Kentucky Lake.  I will be back again around Sep. 20th.  Not sure if I will make it back by the September TX, but I will catch back up with the group after we settle back in.  Good luck to all!

Randy G.

Why are you boy's avoiding the Altamaha? Its right for fishing.
http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?02226000
Anything below 5 feet at Doctor Town is good fishing. Its at 3 feet now.

T-REX

I vote ALTAMAHA it is in great shape. I fished it last Fri. for about 4 hrs. and caught  4 fish. PoPo  ~read  ;PEP) 

BassnG3

I've been away on vacation with the family and have finally returned...  So Altamaha is getting some early love...  I will look at tides and figure out best weekend...
If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"