Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Headin' South

(Read 2293 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

fishin fool

• UB Member
  • FnG
 Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everybody know I got a job in Tennessee! I am taking the post of assistant band director at Giles County High School. I will be about 20 minutes from Lake Wheeler and was fishing the famed Decatur Flats last Sunday! Good luck at the Ohio and I hope to see you all soon.

Josh Bracamontes

ddeadmond

• UB Member
  • FnG
Congratulations on your job Josh.

Doug Deadmond

bass1cpr

• Ultimate Basser
  • FnG
   Conrats on the job Josh. I don't suppose the location had anything to do with your choice.  lo  Be sure and get a big place where we can all come down and visit. Good Luck and Good Fishinn.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Heagster

• Club Board Mod
  • Founded in 1989
Josh,

You have been a fantastic and talented young member of the Steel City Bassmasters and we wish you the best in your new job/location.

You and I spoke on the telephone recently and I wanted to let everyone know that I have extended an open invitation to you in hopes that you will come up "North" on occasion to fish with the club again.

(If you whip our butts, I may have to retract that!)

Keep us posted on what is happening in your new neck of the woods.

"May the force be with you!"

Heagy
Larry Heagy
President of the Steel City Bassmasters

fishin fool

• UB Member
  • FnG
   Thank you for the support everybody! I appreciate the invitation to fish and I will certainly plan on joining you for a tournament or two. If anybody wants to visit just give me or Randy Jones a call and we will all go out and fish. This year the Bassmaster's Classic is in Birmingham Alabama about two hours from my house. I have never been to a Classic Expo before and can't wait to see it in February. I will be down there shooting some video updates and interviewing pros for www.basseast.com. Be sure to check it out. I hope to see you soon.

Josh Brcamontes