August Tourny

Started by BassnG3, August 04, 2009, 08:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassnG3

Where and when do you land lovers want to fish???? PoPo PoPo Night or day, lake or river, Ga or Fl????  ~fff ~fff looking for some input!!!  :surrender: What say you? Bubbadawg get on the horn and stir some interest up!!!! :-*  bASSCLOWN give me some input and drum some interest up!!!  :toot: Randy G time to make a stand and give that trolling motor some work!!!  :chick :chick :chick Rex you need to get a weekend fever ~sweat to get some time off!!!

~flag ~flag ~flag ~flag ~flag
If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"

176mag

bubbadawg

I will be in Tennessee. I'm dropping my boat off to get the interior redone. Between my lower end and interior this is starting to get expensive. It should be worth it all when I get it back though. If you don't get enough non boats I might give it some thought just give me a call and let me know.

dan_m

I'm good with lockloosa....date doesn't matter...my next duty day is during the week and birthday parties aren't an issue this month

Randy G.

Aug 15 is no good for me. I have alot going tha day. I have a shop cookout in Screven then, the Girlfriends Highschool Class reunion later that day. Sorry boys have fun. I hear Lockloosa is hot as a firecracker though.

yonartech

~c~ I'm good for the 15th at  ~roflmao wherever  ~fff.  Dan looks like I'll be with you, cause you and Randy are the only guys I haven't fished with.  On a good note though,  :o tinkered with my boat last week and she ran for about twenty minutes solid, sputtered some, but ran.  ~bb Not ready to drop her in the water yet, need some more tweaks done on wiring and electronics.  But I'm getting there.  ~c~  PS. Might have to check trailer tires and such, know what I mean Scott?  lo

billybass

Quote from: Randy G. on August 06, 2009, 09:51:07 PM
Aug 15 is no good for me. I have alot going tha day. I have a shop cookout in Screven then, the Girlfriends Highschool Class reunion later that day. Sorry boys have fun. I hear Lockloosa is hot as a firecracker though.

Randy, High School graduation isn't the same as High School reunion!  :shocking: >:D >:D

Randy G.

Well, Bill you know how we like them around here.........Young, Barefooted and Pregnant! ;D ;D ;D

T-REX

LOCHLOOSA sounds like a winner,the Fishing is suppose to be great right now!!!!! Haven't fished it in years.I'am headed over to the ALTAMAHA in the morning I'll give you guys a update tomorrow. ~gf  ;PEP)  ~sun

T-REX

Scott give me a call whenever you can!!!!!

BassnG3

Rex you call me I lost your number ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ Another excuse Randy G :chick :chick :chick Anyone heard from JBradfishin or bASSCLOWN or anyone else???  Bubbadawg you can fish out of the back of my boat that way I can teach you something  ~sun ~sun ~sun Let me know who is all in so far it's me, my son, yonartech and 176Mag for sure...  Where are the rest????

dan_m

So is it for sure the 15th???

jbradfishn

yeah, i'm still hanging around, just been busier than hell......may not be able to make the 15th shift work but i'll certainly see what i can do........

T-REX

Scott Bad news, I damaged my lower unit yesterday at the ALTAMAHA so now I have to wait on my ins. agent and see what happens. I'll keep you informed on when i get it repaired. ~b~  ~b~  ~xyz  ~xyz

176mag

If we don't have ten people there is no need to go Lockloosa.It has an odd slot limit.We need ten for the wavier.

bassclown

Yeah, I should be good for the 15th. I'm going to have some major bass kissing to do though.
If I only learn one thing about fishing today, it's been a good day.

BassnG3

Mark is absolutely correct on the slot.  If we don't have enough for a waiver than it is a no go.  How about later in the month so we can get some boats fixed!!!!  Let me know we need to decide quick...

176mag

BassnG3

So give me a good date people especially you broke down boaters... ~b~ ~b~ ~b~

dan_m

Anyone know when Rippin' Lips is fishing next???    ~cf

bubbadawg

I probably won't have my boat back until the first weekens in Sept. After that I will be ready.