Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Fishing Reports by Lake

(Read 5888 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

MotherNature

• Watching Over You!
  • Admin
  • Takin' Names
Feel free to post your fishing reports here. There are some lakes already posted. If the lake or waterway that you are looking for isn't already here just post a new topic.

Mother Nature

.`.><((((>`..`.><((((>

mudd_4_ur_eyes

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
well i have never been to any of the lakes out there in az but i have been to glendale to visit friends an family an those private communities or whatever you wana call them with the water  or lakes in them really kick out SOME REALLY GREAT!!!! fishing for blue gills never seeen such a wide open bite like that unless you count tuna fishing  but its soo sick there in those communities fishing you can actually get bored of catching them its soo easy

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
You can never get board of catching fish!!!

When it is that good I like to make it a challange, down size tackle and make it more interesting
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

lhcbassman

• Smallmouth
out here on lake havasu the bite is on like donkey kong in a cheetah print thong largemouth smallmouth and stripers are everywhere catching on just about anything topwater and crankbaits are best
give a man a fish he eats for a day. But you teach a man to fish and his wife wont see him again.